Ampersand

Is this the only thing this guy says?

ColeJ

Nov 4, 2007
Waxahachie, Texas
are we sure he CAN'T?

the dude is a moose. i'd love to see him drop them some time. if niskanen can fight crosby, big val can throw some blows eventually. i just want him to wait until he's either of legal drinking age, or picking on someone else with a vertical drivers license. lol.

________

Feb 6, 2006
Seguin article from Toronto Sun

“And he made some wrong choices. But what I’ve found so far — he has a huge heart and he wants to be a good person and do the right things. We’ve had some great talks. He’s an honest kid. He’s willing to accept he made some wrong decisions and learn from them. We haven’t had any kind of problem with him at all.â€

Nill has an open-door policy with his players in Dallas, and especially with Seguin.
“I told him, ‘I’m here to talk about anything, on the ice, off the ice.’ He trusts me. We have good talks.

“What’s really impressed me about him, considering all we heard, is his maturity. Tyler is a student of the game, a very intelligent player. When he was traded here, he started watching films of Jamie Benn and seeing how they would fit together. He studies the game a lot. I know tht surprises people.â€

RastaRockett

Apr 12, 2013
are we sure he CAN'T?

the dude is a moose. i'd love to see him drop them some time. if niskanen can fight crosby, big val can throw some blows eventually. i just want him to wait until he's either of legal drinking age, or picking on someone else with a vertical drivers license. lol.

I'm sure Val could drop the gloves, but this is the Seguin thread ;)

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Was looking at the stat sheet and saw Seguin has only 4 PIM's.

Along with his 58 points he's gotta be a candidate for the Lady Byng I'd imagine.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Was looking at the stat sheet and saw Seguin has only 4 PIM's.

Along with his 58 points he's gotta be a candidate for the Lady Byng I'd imagine.

Its a reputation award and Tyler's rep will carry some stink for being run out of Boston for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad