OT: TV & Movie Thread: Part II

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I'm 3 episodes in with 5 more to go with the "The Flight Attendant" on HBO Max and it's been fantastic. I always knew Kaley Cuoco was hot but I didn't know she was "smoking hot"...my lord!.

Anyways, great mini-series, great plot and it's hard to not binge it.

Last edited:
Reactions: leetch99

Deleted member 23124

The Expanse on Amazon might be the best show ever.

Holy shit its sooo f***ing good if you're into Sci-Fi.
I LOVE sci-fi....will give anything a try...I could not get thru 4 episodes of the Expanse.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I'm 3 episodes in with 5 more to go with the "The Flight Attendant" on HBO Max and it's been fantastic. I always knew Kaley Cuoco was hot but I didn't know she was "smoking hot"...my lord!.

Anyways, great mini-series, great plot and it's hard to not binge it.

It's not on regular HBO or HBO Go?

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I tried....I really did.

Yeah it happens, I've had that happen with a bunch of shows that were more or less universally loved.

Buttttt you should really try to power through a few more eps hahaha.

Second the recommendation. I read reviews before I started watching it and you're not the only one who struggled with the first 4-5 episodes. It definitely gets better and easier to follow.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I don’t know what it is about the previews I’ve seen, but they turn me off for some reason.

I went a step further and watched an episode or two but just couldn't stand how spoiled and obnoxious the kids were. Kinda like I felt about the kids in the Succession but there I persevered and actually developed a lot more understanding and compassion for the characters (and now I love the Succession and can't wait for the new season).

I will give the Creek another try soon.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I will give the Creek another try soon.
I have been meaning to give it a chance.

Tried Expanse, but could not make it through the first three episodes. Maybe need to try again.

One episode to go in Undoing. Multiple people are trying to be very quiet and not give anything away.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA

Tried Expanse, but could not make it through the first three episodes. Maybe need to try again.

One episode to go in Undoing. Multiple people are trying to be very quiet and not give anything away.

The Undoing is next on my list. Might even start it tonight. To many peeps who I like and respect have told me that I have to watch it and so we'll see if it lives up the hype.

Oh go check out the Flight Attendant as I said yesterday...you won't regret! It's the "same bat time" and "same bat station" as the Undoing...lol

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010

Just finished the Undoing. It was excellent! If some people might feel slightly disappointed it would be if they misunderstood what type of drama this is.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
The Undoing is next on my list. Might even start it tonight. To many peeps who I like and respect have told me that I have to watch it and so we'll see if it lives up the hype.

Oh go check out the Flight Attendant as I said yesterday...you won't regret! It's the "same bat time" and "same bat station" as the Undoing...lol

Promise!

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Just finished it last night and I agree. I admit to being surprised, but not really disappointed.

Watched 3 and 1/2 episodes last night and crashed. Will finish the final episodes tonight. So far I like it quite a bit.

That actress who plays "Elena Alves"....my lord she is smokin all of her....lol

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
OK OK OK...watched the 1st episode and I'm friggen hooked. I guess the Undoing is going to be a binge job!
I thought the Flight Attendant was pretty entertaining so far ! Kaley had me hooked since she moved in as the girl next door on BBT . I watched my first episode of BBT 2 years ago for the very first time believe it or not LOL....so for me there is always something on TV to watch along with half the Seinfeld/Friends shows I never watched back in the day . I must take a look at this Undoing and see what it is all about . Thanks for the tips everyone .

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I thought the Flight Attendant was pretty entertaining so far ! Kaley had me hooked since she moved in as the girl next door on BBT . I watched my first episode of BBT 2 years ago for the very first time believe it or not LOL....so for me there is always something on TV to watch along with half the Seinfeld/Friends shows I never watched back in the day . I must take a look at this Undoing and see what it is all about . Thanks for the tips everyone .

Yeah looking forward to the release of another episode of the Flight Attendant tomorrow night.

Just finished the Undoing...binged it all in two nights which is not to shabby.

Yes it lived up to the hype. As mini-series go, it's as good a one as I've seen in awhile.

As far as the ending, I found it satisfying and I'm good with it. Not sure if I didn't know how it was going to end as there were a few red herrings but overall solid show and I'd definitely give it a watch those of y'all who haven't seen it.

Deleted member 23124

Surprisingly, didn't get the pull to watch Undoing (am not a fan of Ms. Kidman). However, I was looking at a list of shows to watch if you liked Undoing. One of the shows on the list is a definite must: The Night Of.

Reactions: DanishRanger

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Surprisingly, didn't get the pull to watch Undoing (am not a fan of Ms. Kidman). However, I was looking at a list of shows to watch if you liked Undoing. One of the shows on the list is a definite must: The Night Of.

Great mini series too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad