Confirmed with Link: Tuukka has left the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
He probably got sick of everyone’s crap. Maybe there’s something going on and he is concerned.

Reactions: Morrison

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Im ok with it but I think the timing is bad

For him to play the round robins, game 1 and 2 and leave the way he did after those comments I think it’s a bad look. It just reeks of pettiness and “well things weren’t going the way I wanted so”

Boston is ruthless to players that don’t even deserve it so good luck to you Tuuks

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Something is off here. It may be time for the Bruins to move on from Rask. He isn’t committed to being there. Barring some family issue we aren’t aware of, this is a weak move on Tuukka’s part.

How can this team be expected to go to battle next season with Rask when he just bailed on them? Odd times
It’s like that dude with the Colts. He tried and it didn’t work out. It’s not weak, maybe he tries but it wasn’t working out.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Something is off here. It may be time for the Bruins to move on from Rask. He isn’t committed to being there. Barring some family issue we aren’t aware of, this is a weak move on Tuukka’s part.

How can this team be expected to go to battle next season with Rask when he just bailed on them? Odd times
But there may well be an issue with his family . He is doing what he thinks is right for his family and I will not fault him for that.

Family is ALWAYS more important than hockey

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I hope everything is okay in his family life. I don't blame him one bit. It is a shock, of course, but we don't know his circumstances.

Best wishes to him and his family.

Reactions: Acie and Ladyfan

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Im ok with it but I think the timing is bad

For him to play the round robins, game 1 and 2 and leave the way he did after those comments I think it’s a bad look. It just reeks of pettiness and “well things weren’t going the way I wanted so”

Boston is ruthless to players that don’t even deserve it so good luck to you Tuuks

Come on with all the bad look crap. There is more to life than a look, and you know absolutely nothing about the situation to say something stupid like that. How about we wait to see what happened (if we ever do know) before throwing out any idea of what it "reeks of"

Last edited:
Reactions: bruinshoper and CDJ

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
He has had to leave the team before to deal with a family matter. He now has 3 kids one of whom is a newborn. If he needs to be with his family thats all that needs to be said. Screw the Felgers, the Mazzes, Haggs, etc. We are in strange times. Family is the most important thing.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
The timing is obviously terrible for the team. We don’t know what is behind his decision, he has a newborn and two other young daughters,I hope everyone is healthy. That said, we may now have seen him in a Bruins uniform for the final time, the optics of this are so bad. I’ve been impressed with Jaro and hope he backstops them into the finals.

I would be shocked to ever see him as a Bruins player again.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
He has had to leave the team before to deal with a family matter. He now has 3 kids one of whom is a newborn. If he needs to be with his family thats all that needs to be said. Screw the Felgers, the Mazzes, Haggs, etc. We are in strange times. Family is the most important thing.
Agree!

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I support Tuukka.

This does put a strain on the team with only one "truly tested" NHL goalie for the majority of the playoffs.

Those two statements aren't mutually exclusive.

I really hate 2020.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
But there may well be an issue with his family . He is doing what he thinks is right for his family and I will not fault him for that.

Family is ALWAYS more important than hockey

Not for many fans it isn't, at least when it comes to the players- it's winning that matters most. It's better to have a trainwreck of a personal life and a piece of metal on your shelf.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad