Confirmed with Link: Tuukka has left the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
If he really doesn't want to be in the bubble in Toronto, if his heart isn't in it, than leaving is the best decision for him and the team. Some people deal with isolation better than others. I have no idea what goes on in Rask's private life so I respect his decision. It's not like he's leaving the Bruins with some unproven back-up set to take his place. They have a veteran goaltender in Halak who can do the job. Still pretty shocking to hear this news about an hour away from Game 3.

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
I'm not a Rask fan at all. I dont like this move.

That being said I'm holding my judgement as who knows what's going on in the personal side.

Will wait on further developments before I blow HF board up lol

Reactions: bbfan419 and duffy

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
The timing is obviously terrible for the team. We don’t know what is behind his decision, he has a newborn and two other young daughters,I hope everyone is healthy. That said, we may now have seen him in a Bruins uniform for the final time, the optics of this are so bad. I’ve been impressed with Jaro and hope he backstops them into the finals.

Reactions: BMC and trenton1

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Something is off here. It may be time for the Bruins to move on from Rask. He isn’t committed to being there. Barring some family issue we aren’t aware of, this is a weak move on Tuukka’s part.

How can this team be expected to go to battle next season with Rask when he just bailed on them? Odd times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille