TSN Overdrive and other Toronto Sports Media V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
I doubt it was genuine...Hewy is the worst game caller I have ever heard! It all comes across as being forced,robotic,behind the play and not natural at all. He can't hide his Leaf hatred and is just a big poser in general. The sooner he is off the air ,the better!

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Landsberg is just plain dumb, ignorant or both.
It's plainly obvious to me. He has always tried too hard to be liked! It's as if he knows he is hated ,but that isn't gonna stop him...no sir! I used to watch/listen to his shows years ago,because I was eating/sleeping anything sport related,but man ,I just couldn't put up with his fake ad-lib stuff and his annoying personality.

The Nic

Jul 26, 2009
Landsberg acts like a complete goofball on that show and Carlo just doesnt have the knowledge of the other sports to be on a morning show. It's quite pathetic. Sportsnet aint really better now with Scott McArthur. Greg Brady was at least knowledgable in every sport.
Brady is an insufferable idiot who was given a chance to fail miserably on TO morning radio... twice. Enough already!

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Love listening to O Dog. Says what many of us are already thinking and no one else in the media wants to say. Having said that, my favourite on air sports guy in Toronto hands down is Stephen Brunt. Not afraid to listen to someone else’s point of view yet isn't afraid to disagree. Always logical and well informed Doesn’t get nearly enough credit imo.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Its a shame more of you don't listen to the morning show on NHL radio. Way better then what either Toronto radio offers.

I listen some but will be tuning in for sure this week as both sports stations will go full New York wannabes this week.

54thecup

keep on rockin the free world!
Aug 3, 2017
Muskoka
Thats why I switched to satellite radio. Much better options and NHL radio is far better then Leaf radio

Sounds like a good idea!

Is the morning show available on a podcast or is it available for free?

If not, any recommendations on the best ( cheapest) way to subscribe to satelite radio?

Thanks.

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
If by “a dumb reason”, you mean that he just simply hates Babs, that’s true.

Ever since the “who’s this”?

Instant and eternal hatred!

It started because O’Neill thought that Spezza should jump into Tavares’ spot in the lineup, and Babcock moved Kerfoot up instead.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Not sure why so many on here are so hateful towards Landsberg and Carlo. Don’t mind listening to them at all. Sure you may not agree with every single one of their opinions but they aight.

I've never liked Lansberg. He always makes everything about himself. People complain about Petrillo doing the same thing but he's just as bad.

The Lemonheads

Peanut Gallery
Feb 2, 2010
Toronto
I've never liked Lansberg. He always makes everything about himself. People complain about Petrillo doing the same thing but he's just as bad.

He's always come across as a d*ck but his shoot interviews on national television (Vince McMahon especially) wrestling were ground groundbreaking.

Keeping in mind this was when wrestling entertaining and rivaling with the NFL.

I struggle to think of anyone during his era who did anything to that level on TSN that reached the worldwide audience like that.

And those commercials make want to punch the wall.

Last edited:

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
so Button was paired with Petrillo today, I lasted 14 miutes and then had to turn it off. Button think's his new job is to "Glenn Healy" the Leafs, Andi still thinks people want to talk about her clothes, her hair, her music or Freddie...what a load of horsepuckey TSN should be ashamed of themselves for calling it a sports talk show

Reactions: Ratboy

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
so Button was paired with Petrillo today, I lasted 14 miutes and then had to turn it off. Button think's his new job is to "Glenn Healy" the Leafs, Andi still thinks people want to talk about her clothes, her hair, her music or Freddie...what a load of horsepuckey TSN should be ashamed of themselves for calling it a sports talk show

Can't vote with your wallet... so vote with your views. Do not download their podcasts. I have gone out of my way to download leafs lunch when Andi is not on.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
Button determined that Matthews is not elite on today's episode. He's no Mckinnon, Draisaitl, McDavid should not be included in "elite" convos. I came in peace as a long time Overdrive listener and Jets fan to disagree

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Button is just in one of those moods where he’s a complete asshat.

“Bruins started their back up and didn’t have Krejci, and that’s what they think of the leafs.

No mention of our terrible schedule, no Tavares, Hyman, Dermott lol.

Reactions: Ratboy

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Can't vote with your wallet... so vote with your views. Do not download their podcasts. I have gone out of my way to download leafs lunch when Andi is not on.
I haven't listened in a long time. I wonder how many here really dislike her as host? I sure do . I don't see her getting canned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad