Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

LrTEkbi.jpg

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
I like the combination of Stromwall, Kovacs, and Fogarty. Could see that group playing together in Hartford. Would like to see Fogarty get to play with some guys who can actually finish the plays he creates.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
For having such an "empty cupboard" NYR have a very nice roster at this tournament.

The defense is a bit of a disaster but wth

I do wish that we still had Saarela. Bad feeling that he is going to turn into a valuable player.

bubba5

Aug 2, 2005
Curious how Day looks. I'm hoping he at least keeps up. Not ooking for him to stand out but if he can have a good consistent effort I would be happy with that.

Matz03

May 5, 2015
Boulder, CO
For having such an "empty cupboard" NYR have a very nice roster at this tournament.

The defense is a bit of a disaster but wth

I do wish that we still had Saarela. Bad feeling that he is going to turn into a valuable player.
Our own prospects yes but they have some interesting D actually as invitees.

Colton Bobyk, 6'1" 190 20 year old who scored 20 goals last season as a D. His earlier years don't look impressive but he supposedly switched to D when he started juniors so might be a late bloomer. Would like to hear more about him and see him play.

Dylan Di Perna, 6'2" 20 year old righty, supposed to be a decent puck mover and skater but his stats should be better if that's true.

First look at John Gilmour and seeing Day will be good.

So maybe not terrible, we'll see.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Prospect monitoring aside, I hope we god damn do better this year. How many years has it been since we've placed?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Hopefully we can produce more and more tender kids. It is quite satisfying to see prospects make the jump.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
This is such a tender treat. Having some legitimate NY Rangers related hockey. Summer is officially over tomorrow. Traverse, training camp, world cup, preseason, regular season. It's all lined up and ready to go.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I just realized I'm probably going to miss this first game, or at least part of it, due to having my car serviced T_T

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad