Trades and Free Agent talk- 6 days to deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I mean, if we were to make an educated guess as to this "huge trade"........I feel like the Anaheim Ducks makes the most Sense no?

Reactions: Walshy7

HC7

May 2, 2018
Huge to me is Pietrangleo/Doughty.

One of the big 4 has to be going for it to be "huge".

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Yeah, I also think its Anaheim.

If it's New Jersey....I wouldn't consider Vatanen a "huge trade". If the trade is with New Jersey....than maybe its Subban. Could be considered a "huge" trade just based off his name alone

TrueLakes

Feb 15, 2020
If it's correct, please not Subban.

Are we now at the point we need a d that we are believing a guy without a checkmark? Unless it's a leafs owner or someone operating under a fake name like that gm who was fired a few years ago by the Philadelphia Sixers

Reactions: Walshy7

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
That last tweet could be to save himself, but he could also be right. We need you @ChuckWoods

It's not an unreasonable statement. McKenzie and pretty much every other proven insider says the exact same thing.

You just know they are legit when they still get a number of them right, or something happens that could draw reasonable parallels/connections to what they posted. Not all rumours you post are going to fall through, and using it as an excuse for everything just means it is a load of crap.

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I mean it makes sense that Dubas might pull the trigger before the deadline. He now knows where Rielly is at, and he has room with Johnsson and Ceci gone. He doesn't seem like the one to wait around.

Reactions: Menzinger

SeaOfBlue

Aug 1, 2013
Yeah a "huge" trade with NJ would almost certainly involve Subban.

Unless the dude thinks Vatanen is considered "huge"

Could be Severson too technically. If it involved him and a top 9 forward, it could constitute "huge", especially if there are a lot of other pieces involved.

It would at least be as huge as the Kadri-Barrie deal.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Could be Severson too technically. If it involved him and a top 9 forward, it could constitute "huge", especially if there are a lot of other pieces involved.

It would at least be as huge as the Kadri-Barrie deal.
In that case I want Miles Wood in any potential trade with the Devils.

Then I consider that to be huge

Reactions: aingefan

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Are we now at the point we need a d that we are believing a guy without a checkmark? Unless it's a leafs owner or someone operating under a fake name like that gm who was fired a few years ago by the Philadelphia Sixers
Probably wrong, but I still trust him more then just a normal random user.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
If were talking big and NJ Subban would fit that bill

I don't think Vatanen does being your usual UFA deadline purchase, Severson would though
He mentioned Anaheim and others. That sounds like Manson or a dream like Lindholm.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Can some people on here please just loosen up a little lol. Yes we know the dude is not a LEGIT insider. We're not stupid.

But its fun to speculate nonetheless, especially when the dude looked like he called one of the trades before. This is a discussion board anyways. Lets chill out.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
He mentioned Anaheim and others. That sounds like Manson or a dream like Lindholm.

Lindholm would be a wet dream Stickty, I'd fly from New Zealand to Anaheim, pick him up and deliver him to Toronto I want him so bad

Manson would be big I guess, I'm not sure what he's worth though
Prices on him are all over the place from the "pundits"

Reactions: stickty111

SeaOfBlue

Aug 1, 2013
In that case I want Miles Wood in any potential trade with the Devils.

Then I consider that to be huge

Maybe. If Johnsson was going the other way, then perhaps a Wood would make some sense (although not a ton of sense). Remember that this team is flush with LW. Hyman, Mikheyev, Engvall, Clifford, Johnsson and possibly Kerfoot.

A center would make a lot more sense, but Jersey does not really possess those types at this point in time. Zajac is not our guy, Zacha is more of a winger IMO, and Hughes/Hischier are untouchable.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Lindholm would be a wet dream Stickty, I'd fly from New Zealand to Anaheim, pick him up and deliver him to Toronto I want him so bad

Manson would be big I guess, I'm not sure what he's worth though
Prices on him are all over the place from the "pundits"
One of the few I would give up Lilly or Sandin for.

Reactions: Kiwi and kb

HC7

May 2, 2018
Manson and Seversson aren't big.

Subban or Lindholm are big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad