Proposal: Trade Thread Part 58

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Lovely there's not one single player from those teams that's available that I'd be willing to give 16 for except Boeser which is like a 0.1% chance of happening.
Vancouver isn't picking between 17-31 though. So 0.0% chance.

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
And what about the season right before in Arizona, where he was near PPG in his last 20 games (18 points in 20 games)? He was trending in the right direction but wasn't given any chance or opportunity this season to have a good season. It ain't his fault he didn't have the wingers, unlike your other example (Desharnais who CERTAINLY did have all the best wingers).

So after a 72 point season The Coach and GM decided to give him terrible wingers?

Makes no sense.

what does make sense though is that the 72 pt season was the one off and he is a 50 pt guy.

A Loyal Dog

Oct 20, 2016
So after a 72 point season The Coach and GM decided to give him terrible wingers?

Makes no sense.

what does make sense though is that the 72 pt season was the one off and he is a 50 pt guy.
Ask Julien. He's the one who decided which wingers Domi played with.

A Loyal Dog

Oct 20, 2016
f***, if it's Boeser for that 1st. Then sure, trade Domi for whatever. But if it's Virtanen (which it most likely will be)... :facepalm:

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
Exactly, but i guess if it was to be a boeser , MB wouldnt be waiting to see who is still on the board...he would jump on the offer!

It did say that the team they are dealing with might not have a 1st of their own. So Vancouver would still be in there.

Reactions: Agalloch

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
Or maybe it is the team that is RECEIVING the 16th pick that wants to see who is still available

That was not clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad