Proposal: Trade Thread Part 58

Status
Not open for further replies.

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
I worry that Rakell is declining.....he has been a 20g scorer (factoring in pace) or less the last two seasons.

I think if we are moving the 16th, we should make the package for Laine.....Danault + 16th + Juulsen/Brook/Fluery/Caufield* .....*ideally we keep caufield, but i'd do it to make it happen.

Then sign Janmark to 2 years -2.5M per

Domi to CLB for Anderson + (minor pick adjustment in our favour) - I realize this won't be popular.

Tatar - Kotkaniemi - Laine
Drouin - Suzuki - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Janmark - Anderson
Byron - Evans - Armia

MON4NHLTOR4MLB

Oct 3, 2019
I have a strange feeling, that it could be Tarasenko as his value is probably low and he has the shoulder problems. I’m hoping not. Because he didn’t look good in the playoffs. Hints at shoulder problems.

Size / scoring / cheaper cost / Russian player to help out Romanov. Supposedly what the rumor says it involves the size and scoring.

They are still looking to shed salary for Pietrangelo. Bergevin can kind of block a big signing like that to the leafs if the Blues lock him. Kind of a strategic move plus helping.

I would take Tarasenko in a heartbeat, depending on price of course.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
So, a deal is in place for a player from a western team who owns a pick between 17-31.
So that means one of Chicago, Calgary, Colorado, St Louis, Anaheim, Vegas, Dallas, San Jose...

Okay, so it's Saad? Lmao. A 1st for Saad..!

rakell, Tuch, Meier

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Indeed, so scary cause it's such a typical Bergevin type move!!

Yup. It's not that Saad is a bad player. He'd likely give you 20+ goals and 40+ points but considering he only has 1 year left on his contract I'd have no interest in moving a 16th pick for him. He'd be a great UFA trade deadline type pick up for a serious cup contender.

Reactions: blarneylad

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
On the radio 91,9fm right now they said that the deal in place for MTL is with a WESTERN team with a pick between 17 and 31 or no pick at all.

Conditionnal to who will be available when the habs are up for their pick.

P.s. detroit is out
Oh, I see what they did here.

They will then say that the trade didn't happen, because the draft went differently than expected.

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
brandon-saad-2020-35.jpg

for 16th pick?
He’s not worth that

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Looks like it's time for a new thread. This thread is way over and we have lots of time left yet today to discuss how we're expecting the worse to happen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->