Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I would love Eichel and wanted him quite a bit..but man, these Yashin vibes from him.

most id offer is 2021 first unprotected, Pinto, Brannstrom, White

I’d hold out still for Barkov or dream scenario Drai.

If we get a chance to draft Power, I would 100% give an offer to EDM they can’t refuse and then go balls to the wall for Hamilton. 9x5.

Chabot, lottery protected 2022 first, Pinto, Brannstrom for Drai

Stutzle-Drai-Dadonov
Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson

Martinez-Hamilton
Power-Zaitev
Sanderson-Zub

I did the math, we’d be able to field an extremely competitive roster for next 6-7 years with most of that core until math gets tricky.

Doubt we move on from Chabot. Our best bet is to get 2022 top 3 pick to acquire another franchise forward or gain elite top liner ability from Guenther or someone like that.

Last edited:

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Buffalo destroys people's souls because they don't have steady vets like Gudbranson to show them the way.

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
Zero chance we get Eichel

I'd just target some of the potential top 6 wingers available

Vegas is a dominant team because of their wingers, I think we can hope Stützle Pinto Norris White Grieg all support the C position - also might have an opportunity to draft one this year

No point in going after a center if they are not a bonafide #1, Eichel would be perfect just unrealistic

In the meantime I wouldn't mind going after a 3 C like Bennett or Jenner. Teirney and Anisimov need replacing too

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Pinto+Brannstrom+White+OTT2nd for Forsberg+Fabbro

Who says no?

Nashville might, but Ottawa should for sure.

Forsberg is a pipe dream. He's a UFA at the end of next season. He'd be coming to a rebuilding team and a non-attractive destination with far worse taxes and weather than where he's coming from. We also have hardly any of his Swedish brethren.

Trading for him is asking for another Duchene-type scenario. We should only be throwing a big package at players with term or upcoming RFAs who we can get re-signed long-term.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
He's just making fun of some prospect obsessed lunatic that had Pinto on his list of untouchables in a hypothetical Eichel trade.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Bozak is injured for the Blues, same with Thomas, De La Rose, and Barbashev. Quick, try to trade them Anisimov Dorion!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Just a made up story
Yeah I figured. The rumor itself is so unbelievable. And his follow up tweet is something like “sens don’t want to trade pinto they see him as a big part of their middle six in the future? Will take more than Eichel to pry him away”.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Lmaoooo Ottawa would trade pinto in an instant for eichel

edit: he was being sarcastic

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
I would love Eichel and wanted him quite a bit..but man, these Yashin vibes from him.

most id offer is 2021 first unprotected, Pinto, Brannstrom, White

I’d hold out still for Barkov or dream scenario Drai.

If we get a chance to draft Power, I would 100% give an offer to EDM they can’t refuse and then go balls to the wall for Hamilton. 9x5.

Chabot, lottery protected 2022 first, Pinto, Brannstrom for Drai

Stutzle-Drai-Dadonov
Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson

Martinez-Hamilton
Power-Zaitev
Sanderson-Zub

I did the math, we’d be able to field an extremely competitive roster for next 6-7 years with most of that core until math gets tricky.

Doubt we move on from Chabot. Our best bet is to get 2022 top 3 pick to acquire another franchise forward or gain elite top liner ability from Guenther or someone like that.

How? Are they giving us Drai for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad