Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
I really want Dorion to hit out of the park so that it quiets the main boards. But deep down their low ball offers are probably right.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Do you guys think this will all happen at once like the end of Akira or in spaced out hits like Boromir getting filled with arrows in Lord of the Rings?

I'd kinda rather all these trades happen in the same afternoon so I can drink them all away at the same time.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Niku was recalled before the AHL game tonight . Maybe we aren't looking at him if they didn't let him play

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Seeing what Tablot got and with rumours that the market on Jimmy Howard is pretty weak, I dont mind us holding onto Anderson

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I think that's actually a good trade for both teams.

Agreed, not knocking the trade, but I dont think Andersons value is substantially higher than Talbots and I really dont think we have any need to add mid-20 fringe NHLers. Unless his contract is getting in the way of us signing our guys (which seems unlikely) we might as well just keep Andy for the time being

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
dang it, if they didnt fire their GM we could have sent them Ceci for Poolparty

I was hoping they would give us their first for either Ceci or Dzingel, but definitely not happening at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad