Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
They are rentals. 3 1sts. 2 2nds and Perreault is more than you'd get anywhere.

The going rate for a rental is 1st plus B prospect... Jets got Stastny for a 1st and B prospect Foley. Chicago got ladd in his prime for 1st plus dano.

You aren't getting as much as you think.

Id be surprised if you got what i offered for both even. In what world do rentals return a huge haul.
Stastny was also 32 years old with a 0.63 ppg. Stone is 26 years old and currently on 1.00 ppg while Duchene is 28 years old playing at 1.12 ppg. Who cares what you guys paid for a 2C last season. That's not going to determine the market for any of them this year.

You can skedaddle now.

Reactions: Deku

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
@JetBlue420 I see you edited your post but I can tell you that both of their returns combined will be greater than the garbage you offered. you probably shouldn't show your face around when they get traded.

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
That rumored deal is absolute rubbish. Stanley and Petan are ordinary. We dont need Comrie, like at all imo. So it'll probably happen knowing this team.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Winnipeg strategy... throw all the prospects that have busted in one package and tout their draft status as if they still hold that kind of value.

We'll give you Bobby Ryan for Patrick Laine while we're at it... 2nd overall for 2nd overall!

Also, lol at comparing Stastny to Stone and Duchene. Nice work.

Can't believe we traded all those assets just to move 3rd overall pick Kyle Turris for 3rd overall pick Matt Duchene.

Reactions: Gesus

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau

The going rate for a rental is 1st plus B prospect... Jets got Stastny for a 1st and B prospect Foley. Chicago got ladd in his prime for 1st plus dano.

Id be surprised if you got what i offered for both even. In what world do rentals return a huge haul.
Brian Boyle got the NJD a second round pick. Brian freakin Boyle. Everyone quit with this "rental player has no value" garbage. BRIAN BOYLE FETCHED A 2nd.

If Pierre Dorion trades them both together he may go down as possibly the worst GM in the history of the league.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
I don't know why you guys get mad at the opposing teams fans. We all know Dorion is going to get fleeced, hell I am sure whatever trade he makes we probably get less than the jets fans lowest low ball offer.
Oh of course. I don't think anyone is debating that. We all know Dorion is going to get jobbed, but point still remains that it's stupid to use the Stastny trade as direct comparison for what Stone and Duchene are worth.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

So wait. Are you offering it? Or is this inside info that those pieces were offered? Lmao

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
I want the scouting report on Appleton Roslovic and Niku after the game for those that are watching.

Wanna know who we get on top of Vesalainen

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I want the scouting report on Appleton Roslovic and Niku after the game for those that are watching.

Wanna know who we get on top of Vesalainen
Watch them get none of those four..lol. Logan Stanley come on down. So excited for all the "big body" takes in TSN1200

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.

Yeah, people here are dreaming. There's no way we return even half of what star winger Ladd got.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Their agents would be fired on the spot, and the union would be pissed at them too.

When you're in the prime of your career as a star player, you cash in.
I guess. I just thought 30M is still good money and should a career ending injury happens they would still be setup.

I figured it would give both sides a chance to see where the team goes and the players could leave at that time and still go to market. Basically a show me contract to the team, who would over pay for a shorter contract. But I figured it is a slim chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad