Speculation: Trade Rumors/Speculation Thread Part III - 11/11 Yakupov willing to be moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship*

Many would have said that this year. Yet Drouin isn't playing. It is not a given

Would Drouin been playing on this team? Situations matter. If the lightning had drafted Jones and Nashville Drouin, both would have been in the NHL this year instead of just the one.

Edit: Of the first 6 players drafted in 2013, 5 are playing in the NHL. The one that isn't is on a team that doesn't have scoring problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh3217

May 30, 2013
hes got 5 total goals in 43 games with cbus. he helps us exactly how ?

we need another tweener type player who cant score. ok gotcha :shakehead

I said nothing about him scoring or what the NYR need. I simply said I want Dubinsky back...

cd211

Feb 6, 2010
New York, NY
i hope when dubi is a FA we try and get him back.. but i think we need to stay healthy keep this team together and let our youth develop, no trades..lets get nash healthy and see where we can go..

Kreider is key to this develop..

buy out brad... try get another center like on FA with Stasny depending on contact..

I rather sign seto to a contact 3-4yrs then these bs contacts like pouliot and Pyatt moving fwd.. build a team not glue it together for a 1yr or 2.. and bring up youth 1 by 1 then these bs signings..

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
No one claimed we were one player away, or that one player would have made a world of difference. But apparently reading comprehension has taken a back seat to snarky attitudes.

If you don't think that having another potential top six wing in our system or on our team would help then I really can't help you.

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
If Dubi made 3 mil year I'd love him back. I rather have anisimov back, imagine him as our third line center?

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
I could live with MDZ for 50% Hemsky and a 1st like RB said. I just have to wonder why Edmonton would do that :laugh:

MDZ stretch passes to Hall Eberle and Yakupov, though. Man, he could be like 60 points -40 player.

Look, Im not doubting that Edmonton is going to make a move. I have my doubts that it'll involve one of the core set of highly drafted forwards. And Im pretty convinced that if they did trade one of those guys, it'd be for a player who makes more of an impact than Michael Del Zotto.

Scott Howson has a thing for DZ. He has always liked him. I'm surprised Howson wasn't in NY along with the rest of the brain trust. Edmonton doesn't want to move any of their young roster players. Same thing with their top prospects. If they want Del Zotto,they should be prepared to give some asset with value up. Sather isn't giving up Del Zotto for a rental or for some spare parts. What is Edmonton's best asset besides their roster players and top prospects like Nurse and Klefbom? The pick. Edmonton doesn't need another top pick. Edmonton gets a 23/24 year old D to go along with Schultz. They have Klefbom and Nurse waiting in the wings.

If you did end up flipping MDZ for Hemsky and their 1st rounder, you could probably then flip our own 1st round pick to bolster another position.

EDM doesn't need a dman like MDZ, we need a dman like McDonnagh and you guys are not going to trade him away. We would not give up our 1st round pick for MDZ, we don't need a player like him we need a more all around dman with size and a bit of a nasty to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad