Speculation: Trade Rumors/Speculation Thread Part III - 11/11 Yakupov willing to be moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
EDM doesn't need a dman like MDZ, we need a dman like McDonnagh and you guys are not going to trade him away. We would not give up our 1st round pick for MDZ, we don't need a player like him we need a more all around dman with size and a bit of a nasty to him.

wait what ? you cant use an undersized, slow, weak shooting, defensively challenged, pp dufus ??

but but, he can make long home run passes.....

seriously though, you are correct. sadly, edm doesnt need him... and neither do we :cry:

Punxrocknyc19*

i hope Sather doesn't trade this year's first round pick...

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
i hope Sather doesn't trade this year's first round pick...

eh. i wouldnt care if he did if it meant us getting a young, quality roster player who can help us now.

considering mcdonough, kristo and lindberg werent our picks.... we can still get younger and better without draft picks.

and it avoids the enormous disappointment of us drafting yet another project player in the first round. :shakehead

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Id take Dubi back in a heartbeat. Still love that kid. I think it has to do with watching him mature and grow into the player he is, but I have a big soft spot for Dubi.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Would you guys take a 1st 2014 for Girardi with no extension needed for the deal?

How much (if anything) would you want added?

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Also, Del Zotto does not look good on his off side and Moore does not look good playing with him. The time is coming for the Rangers to decide which player to keep. Too many LD's

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
Oh, uh the Leafs. We need another RHD.

Would a 1st + Gunner be sufficient?

Depends where we are in the standings honestly. We are very thin at RD and right now I don't think we are trading for futures, I don't know much about gunner so can't comment on that. If we want any chance at a cup u can't move your first pairing defenseman specially to a team you'll probably see in the playoffs

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
Also, Del Zotto does not look good on his off side and Moore does not look good playing with him. The time is coming for the Rangers to decide which player to keep. Too many LD's
Agreed we need to move DZ for a upgrade on RD or maybe even a pick and prospect. I like this teams forward group honestly, DZ just can't hack it on RD

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
EDM doesn't need a dman like MDZ, we need a dman like McDonnagh and you guys are not going to trade him away. We would not give up our 1st round pick for MDZ, we don't need a player like him we need a more all around dman with size and a bit of a nasty to him.

Yeah. Edmonton doesn't need a top 4 dman who can notch 40 points. Guess beggars can be choosers after all.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Depends where we are in the standings honestly. We are very thin at RD and right now I don't think we are trading for futures, I don't know much about gunner so can't comment on that. If we want any chance at a cup u can't move your first pairing defenseman specially to a team you'll probably see in the playoffs

Don't want Gunnarsson. Would like Gardiner but he's another LD

Was more adding in Gunner for salary. He's a solid D-man, but no room for him if we brought in Girardi.

Thanks guys.

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
Yeah. Edmonton doesn't need a top 4 dman who can notch 40 points. Guess beggars can be choosers after all.

Del zotto hasn't looked like a top 4 dman and what he's trying to say is they need a defensive dman more like staal or Girardi. But you'd have to give too much for staal and I don't see us trading Girardi that would leave us too thin on the right

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
The DelZotto hate in this thread just shows the lack of understanding that people have for hockey

Explain.

He's made some very sloppy plays. Plays where you simply scratch your head. And he hasn't produced enough offensively to overlook those gaffes. What are we missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad