Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Col: Bobby Ryan
Ott: O'Reilly, Col 1st 2014
I would do this. ROR is the safer asset and a player to build with.
Tor: Spezza, Gryba (Spezza has NTC)
Ott: Tor 1st 2014, Freddy Gauthier, Cody Franson
Meh. Franson is a lesser, slower Wiercioch. Gauthier is an average prospect. Mid 1st. Low offer for Spezza.
LA: Michalek
Ott: Toffolli
I wish this could happen. Toffoli is currently better than Michalek.
Calgary: Anderson
Ott: 3rd rounder
Anderson will get more.

John Holmes*

Wow...that certainly is interesting.

Most of us have seen the Euge apparently "primed" on tv before, I know I have.

Might be time to take step 1 of 12.

LuckyPierre

Jul 1, 2010
Well, ****.

Aside from all other factors here, Bryan Murray must feel great about his owner sabotaging his ability to do his job.

And Melnyk thinks Murray is going to sign an extension. Ok.

Sentron5000

Mar 24, 2010
If there is one bright light, I will say that he is in fact looking to sell the team. Don't ask me for sources because I won't put them on record here. Suffice as to say, it's legit.

Although I think at this point Melnyk's looking to make a premium off it, which is easier said than done.

Who knows...maybe it's why hockey ops drafted Peltz's kid in 2009. Try to curry favour with one of the few guys who has shown interest in the past. It's not like he was a good enough player to ever be drafted...not by this staff.

LynxBud

Nov 27, 2013
Gloucester
**** Melnyk. Nothing more than an arrogant POS.

He can't even redeem himself at this point. Not in my eyes.
People can call me a 'fairweather fan' because I refuse to support Melnyk's BS business tactics by NOT attending games.
Hell, his own team doesn't even support him. They don't even care anymore.
I know I can't be the only one who is dissuaded by Melnyk's actions. Guy's a total *******.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
If there is one bright light, I will say that he is in fact looking to sell the team. Don't ask me for sources because I won't put them on record here. Suffice as to say, it's legit.

Although I think at this point Melnyk's looking to make a premium off it, which is easier said than done.

Who knows...maybe it's why hockey ops drafted Peltz's kid in 2009. Try to curry favour with one of the few guys who has shown interest in the past. It's not like he was a good enough player to ever be drafted...not by this staff.

fa04WTw.gif

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
Obviously the public didn't have the full story of the Alfie situation, but this is the first I'm hearing about that particular story. Then to have Chirp confirm it. That stings.

Melnyk took our city's hero and rip him straight out of our hands. What a piece of ****.

**** you Melnyk. **** you.

Laoghaire

Jun 1, 2008
Ottawa
**** Melnyk. Nothing more than an arrogant POS.

He can't even redeem himself at this point. Not in my eyes.
People can call me a 'fairweather fan' because I refuse to support Melnyk's BS business tactics by NOT attending games.
Hell, his own team doesn't even support him. They don't even care anymore.
I know I can't be the only one who is dissuaded by Melnyk's actions. Guy's a total *******.
Losing Alfredsson because he is a lying ***** who acts poor while claiming record income and lower than ever costs?

Yeah **** that guy with a big AIDS riddled spiked *****.

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation

Considering his statement from just a few weeks ago that he would never sell and the value of the team would be an issue for his surviving family members dealing with his will, I guess he's dying?? Ok ok, that's a little morbid, but he would look REALLY stupid to all of a sudden sell the team.

MtRundle

We once were warriors.
Apr 29, 2013
Toronto

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
This made my day

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
i think someone said he was going to start looking for a co owner in november and said possibly Minto so if that is true then this wouldnt be a surprise

Sentron5000

Mar 24, 2010
Considering his statement from just a few weeks ago that he would never sell and the value of the team would be an issue for his surviving family members dealing with his will, I guess he's dying?? Ok ok, that's a little morbid, but he would look REALLY stupid to all of a sudden sell the team.

Well we all know he's one to put his foot in his mouth. I think he's looking to sell as in he'll sell if someone gives him a great offer and not just market value. I don't think he's looking to just dump the franchise. At that point, he would probably come out and say it's just business.

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
Senschirp is not exactly a100% reliable source is he? I would expect this would of broken way earlier if true.

I mean this is surely not enough to warrant a confirmed. Also context.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Senschirp is not exactly a100% reliable source is he? I would expect this would of broken way earlier if true.

I mean this is surely not enough to warrant a confirmed. Also context.

He's an anonymous hockey blogger. Not a reputable source at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad