Rumor: Trade Rumors/Proposals/Free Agents 2017-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Why can’t we have nice things? Woulda been a beauty replacement for Hoffman on Duchene’s wing

I also heard that the Canes are going to be getting a 1st round pick for him. I for one would NOT give up the 4th overall for him and i also would NOT give up a 2020 1st since we already don't have a 2019 first.

ThreePosts

Jun 21, 2018
At the right price would anyone be interested in E Lindholm as a 2C ? RFA, coming off a bridge deal at 2.7M x 2 and apparently not very close in talks with Carolina. Young enough to stick around even if we do a complete teardown.
At the right price, definitely. But I'm doubtful we could afford his price.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I like both those 1st rders plus Bellows, Pulock & Nelson.

Just looked up Anders Lee and Ryan Pulock. Anders is big and scored 40G last year. Pulock looks like a decent D man. Plus 2 first rounders 11th and 12th. Better than the Spezza trade crapfest.

Reactions: aragorn

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Isn't there a certain point where they actually suppress them from being announced to include it in the draft show?

I'm not sure if that happens but one thing that does, is teams are considering moving a pick but wont make that trade until their target(s) is off the board which does hold up deals until the draft starts. Once names start coming off the board, things usually pick up.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
If we have to trade Karlsson:

To NYI: Erik Karlsson, Craig Anderson
To Ottawa: Anthony Beauvillier, Ryan Pulock, Kiefer Bellows, 1st 2018 (10), 2nd 2018 (40)

To Washington: 1st 2018 (22)
To Ottawa: Philipp Grubauer

Draft Dobson at 4, Wahlstrom/Kravtsov at 10.

ThreePosts

Jun 21, 2018
If we have to trade Karlsson:

To NYI: Erik Karlsson, Craig Anderson
To Ottawa: Anthony Beauvillier, Ryan Pulock, Kiefer Bellows, 1st 2018 (10), 2nd 2018 (40)

To Washington: 1st 2018 (22)
To Ottawa: Philipp Grubauer

Draft Dobson at 4, Wahlstrom/Kravtsov at 10.
At 26 yrs old, does your trade of a 1st for Grubauer mean you don't think either of Hogberg or Gus will be ready in the next ~ 2 years?

Edit: Also, I think Isles have the #11th and #12th picks (EDM has #10) meaning Wahlstrom's likely gone by then?

God Flower

Somebody hold me
Dec 19, 2008
Ottawa
Report from the draft (from TSN 1200): apparently Dorion had a long conversation with Craig Oster (Karlsson's agent), then he wandered over and chatted with George McPhee for an extended period of time, and now he's sitting with Eugene, staring off at the draft board every few seconds. Hmmm interesting. Shall we..... Buckle UP?

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Report from the draft (from TSN 1200): apparently Dorion had a long conversation with Craig Oster (Karlsson's agent), then he wandered over and chatted with George McPhee for an extended period of time, and now he's sitting with Eugene, staring off at the draft board every few seconds. Hmmm interesting. Shall we..... Buckle UP?
More like lube up.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
If we didn’t have to dump that 2nd round pick to NYR for brassard it could’ve been used to outbid NYI for Grubauer. Lmfao
Assuming anyone would take Andy or Condon tho

Reactions: NB613
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: