Rumor: Trade rumors and proposals thread: Some witty title about Hamonic edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
I can't believe how people are over-valuing Harmonic.

Schultz for Harmonic straight up. That's all.

OILSLICK94

Mar 9, 2004
London Ontario
I can't believe how people are over-valuing Harmonic.

Schultz for Harmonic straight up. That's all.

Agreed..... I just don't see what everyone is talking about.

Like I posted before, is he just another "young" Eric Brewer which don't get me wrong, this Oiler team is craving for a guy like that NOW.

But all this talk that he is worth Eberle? or Nurse? or other teams studs like Trouba? or Myers? that's just ridiculous......

One key thing here is the salary cap tho, I think that is what makes him even more appealing, AAV of 3.85 for the next 4-5 years? That's Solid Cap Management for a #2 or #3 D.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
One key thing here is the salary cap tho, I think that is what makes him even more appealing, AAV of 3.85 for the next 4-5 years? That's Solid Cap Management for a #2 or #3 D.

Beats the Sekera contract for sure.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Between trading Fayne or Schultz, Fayne for sure. Schultz can still raise his value and then trade his RFA rights at the end of the season.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Come on pc, pc PC! Get us a new Harmonica, sign a new d-man in the off-season, by out Ference and waive goodbye to two of Scultz, Fayne, Gryba and Davidson!

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Didnt think it was very bad at all. Getting a #2 and #4 defensemen back for RNH wouldnt be horrific.

NYI gives up Hamonic for Klefbom and Gaustad? Snow would be exec of the year. Remember that Hamonic wants to be traded.

RNH is still a #1 centre on 1/2 the teams in the league. He should be able to return a # 2 defenceman, a #1 pick (or 2), and a grade A prospect.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Unreal... for as good as he's been in a 9 game stretch... do you really believe Draisaitl is going to keep his torrid scoring pace at this rate? And now more than a few of you are wanting to flip RNH like he's easily expendable. The idiocy on these boards sometimes, damn...

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Unreal... for as good as he's been in a 9 game stretch... do you really believe Draisaitl is going to keep his torrid scoring pace at this rate? And now more than a few of you are wanting to flip RNH like he's easily expendable. The idiocy on these boards sometimes, damn...

I couldn't agree more..
Thankfully Chiarelli isn't daft enough to trade RNH.

scb23

Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton
We hate RNH now? Jesus. This place makes my head hurt...

He's 22. Unreal how everyone expects our players to be a 26 year old polished player in their prime within 3 years of drafting them or we need to run them out of town.

Let's inject some perspective... Jeff Carter didn't crack the league until 3 years after draft and only put up .5ppg as a 21 year old. Giroux took 2 years to crack the lineup and put up .57 ppg as a 21 year old. But we're ready to trade away RNH already cause he's only producing at a .73ppg clip at 21? ****ing insane.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
NYI gives up Hamonic for Klefbom and Gaustad? Snow would be exec of the year. Remember that Hamonic wants to be traded.

RNH is still a #1 centre on 1/2 the teams in the league. He should be able to return a # 2 defenceman, a #1 pick (or 2), and a grade A prospect.

Improves the defence vastly to acquire 2 d for 1d and 1c.

Improves Edmonton 5 vs 5. Better defence.

Hamonic is better on the PK than Klefbom, so improves Edmonton on the PK.

Ryan Ellis is better on the PP over Klefbom. Having Ellis on the PP only makes it more lethal today. Ellis > Schultz offensively also.

Yeah the loss of RNH may hurt but look at the resurgence of Draisaitl. Why not run McDavid and Draisaitl as your top two centers? Why can't Draisaitl replace RNH?

Narnia

Mar 1, 2002
Surrey, BC
picasaweb.google.com
We hate RNH now? Jesus. This place makes my head hurt...

He's 22. Unreal how everyone expects our players to be a 26 year old polished player in their prime within 3 years of drafting them or we need to run them out of town.

Let's inject some perspective... Jeff Carter didn't crack the league until 3 years after draft and only put up .5ppg as a 21 year old. Giroux took 2 years to crack the lineup and put up .57 ppg as a 21 year old. But we're ready to trade away RNH already cause he's only producing at a .73ppg clip at 21? ****ing insane.
Not only are people running RNH out of town. They're also running Klefbom out of town. This is ****ing insane is right.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

I think we know why Hamonic is not an oiler if Nurse is the asking price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad