Rumor: Trade rumors and proposals thread: Some witty title about Hamonic edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
RNH is a horrible perimiter player. Like that kid who killed bantam but sucks in midget, he is in over his head. Compete level is questionable too. I have yet to be impressed, and for one am always shocked at how much positive commentary he gets on here. He is a weak NHler.
Well, to be blunt, you must not be not very good at understanding hockey.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
RNH is underrated because of the constant RNH bashing on this board.. I'm getting fed up of the RNH bashing.

What bashing. Anyone who calls him out on his lazy play like last game in OT is instantly bombarded by the RNH fans. RNH is a good forward but lets stop treating him like Toews for petes sakes. He is what he is a good #2 who can fill the #1 void if needed. He's what I figured he'd be someone like Paul Statsny.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
To Edm: Hamonic and Nielson

To Nashville: RNH

To NYI: Seth Jones, Paul Gaustad, Edm 3rd 2016

Hall Drai Purcell
Pou McD Eberle
Lander Nielson Yak
Hendy Letestuu Pakarinnen

Klefbom Hamonic
Nurse Sekera
Reinhart Schultz

Of course if you can get Hamonic for a combination of Yak/Schultz/Fayne/picks/prospects that would be ideal.

Staghorn

Jul 7, 2013
In any event, i didnt come here to debate the merits of RNH. I did come to say that Harmonic is a prime asset that needs to be sought after hard. I would consider trading anyone not named Hall, McDavid for him in some kind of deal. This team needs a minute eater - id wager it adds a bunch of wins if he's added today.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
RNH is a horrible perimiter player. Like that kid who killed bantam but sucks in midget, he is in over his head. Compete level is questionable too. I have yet to be impressed, and for one am always shocked at how much positive commentary he gets on here. He is a weak NHler.

The problem with RNH is the league figured him out after his first year. They are keeping him on the perimeter. For someone praised for his IQ really only plays well with Ebs and Pou. Outside of them there's really no chemistry with anyone. Can't carry a line on his own. Expected to run the PP but does the same move every time. For some reason when everyone passes the puck to him on the PP, everyone legs stop moving. It's like they expect him to do something creative. The good thing is he PK and plays 200-ft game

Staghorn

Jul 7, 2013
What bashing. Anyone who calls him out on his lazy play like last game in OT is instantly bombarded by the RNH fans. RNH is a good forward but lets stop treating him like Toews for petes sakes. He is what he is a good #2 who can fill the #1 void if needed. He's what I figured he'd be someone like Paul Statsny.

Yeah just like Stastny with a 100 less goals and 300 less NHL points... How many seasons til RNH catches up to Paul? Honestly, the BEST thing RNH becomes is a Stastny. He will be injured for parts of every year. Plays way too light. But yeah, what do i know about hockey... LOL chat board superstars...

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
When we traded Pronger we got a young 28 goal scorer, a top 10 pick, a 1st, a 2nd and a conditional 1st/2nd. Thats hardly nothing, it's just unfortunate Lupul didn't turn out for us.

Edit: Its worth mentioning that the second 1st turned into Eberle I believe...

hamonic is *hardly* pronger.... they aren't even on the same planet to be honest... one is considered one of the best dmen of his generation, the other is a pretty good #2 on most teams

edit: just thought i would add that hamonic seems to be getting WAAAAAY over hyped on the boards today.... i'm not even sure he is better than sekera to be honest, and if he is, its not by much.... yes, he would help, but trading somebody like klefbom would be a lateral move.... trading somebody like eberle would be a step *backwards*

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008

Hall Drai Purcell
Pou McD Eberle
Lander Nielson Yak

Klefbom Hamonic
Nurse Sekera
Reinhart Schultz

Of course if you can get Hamonic for a combination of Yak/Schultz/Fayne/picks/prospects that would be ideal.
If Nashville was interested in RNH for Jones, why wouldn't we just take him instead?

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
Proof is in the pudding Bro... He is 40lbs too small and always has played light. Terrible pick, but thats hindsight. What has he done exactly the past what? 2 years?? Major dissapointment.

Can't fight stupid

RNH is 195. That's along ways away from being 40 pounds to light.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
So apparently Kerby Rychel is on the block again, he's a guy I'd really like to see Chia pick up. Physical player who can also put the puck in the net. Could be great in the bottom 6 immediately, has the potential to fit into the top 6.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Looks like RNH is the next player Oilers fans want to run out of town. It goes in a cycle. Then once he's traded, the team gets bashed for trading him. See Petry.

Oh please. RNH takes the last amount of criticism. The kid need to get stronger and faster on his legs. What's the point of him on the PK if he's really only going to dump the puck in for a line change. He's supposed to be there to create chances on the short hand. When McDavid is on the PK you always see him looking for the breakaway. Lander and Hendricks are also looking for the breakaway. They are just not fast enough. If RNH doesn't do that, he's only going tire himself and play conservative hockey throughout the game

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Looks like RNH is the next player Oilers fans want to run out of town. It goes in a cycle. Then once he's traded, the team gets bashed for trading him. See Petry.

The difference here however, is that people were running Petry out of town when we didn't have a better d-man than him.

In this case, we have McDavid and Draisaitl still if RNH is moved. Both are young and still getting their footing in the NHL, but both look at least as good as RNH already.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006

Hall Drai Purcell
Pou McD Eberle
Lander Nielson Yak

Klefbom Hamonic
Nurse Sekera
Reinhart Schultz

To Edm: Hamonic and Ellis

To NYI: Klefbom and Gaustad

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Russo says Minnesota has been talking to the Islanders about Hamonic, but haven't even been given a price on him yet, and he thinks the Wild would like to get forwards before defensemen.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Who said that Chia is interested?

Read on some tweet on the last thread Chia had inquired Snow on Hamonic even before he asked for a trade. Not 100% sure if true but definitely believable due to the trade at the draft for other talks to happen.

OILSLICK94

Mar 9, 2004
London Ontario
He's going to the Wild, is my prediction. Jets would be ideal for him, but they don't have the "Need" and when do good things happen to the Oilers, (beside win lottery's) :laugh:

Can't part with Nurse or Klefbom, would be a lateral move......Schultz can't be moved cause he ain't healthy, or not good enough. Go Figure. Personally I think that he would and will be successful when paired with a stay at home guy. But thats another story.

IF, big IF, Chia can get a hold of him, in a Yak/Fayne swap, then the D core will start to fall into place. How much better is this guy (Hamonic) then a young Eric Brewer? is this what we are dealing with here? or is he a better talent......one wonders. For all the slack Eric Brewer gets, he had a long career, and was quite productive contributor.

Future D Core
Klefbom - Hamonic
Nurse - Sekera
Davidson - Reinhart
LaLeggia

One can dream. :nod::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad