Rumor: Trade Rumor/Speculation Thread XXV: It's a Marty Party [*Mod Warning post #132]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 13s
Source close to Ryan Miller calls St Louis as his trade destination. Still waiting for confirmation and details.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
******* MSL, and he's always been my favorite player.. go after kesler if its true hes available

Callahan, Brassard, Dorsett, Lindberg/fast, conditional pick for Kesler booth

2 much. Haven't looked at VAN depth chart but imagine that Cally + good prospect or 2 gets it done with a 3rd rounder if he doesn't resign.

BarbaraAlphanse

Ha not trying to get you to eat crow. Like you said, it is a good deal for steady homegrown defenseman.

Eh I doubt you can get Vatanen for Stralsy. It'd be great if you could but I doubt it. He had a good olympics. We, rangers fans, know the year Stralman has had but I doubt ANA fans see him that way and probably wont want to give Vatanen up. (Not that their fans have the final say)

I hope MSL is the end result of all the Callahan stuff, whether it is direct or through a 3rd team

Sometimes I need to eat crow. Tempers my cockiness.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
I think you will find that the Penguins are going to run out of gas again . A couple of character guys and we have a shot at the Finals and possibly more...be nice to have that one guy that can do some damage in the Bruin corners though...might even make it contagious....If we could only have a mad Pouliot/Kreider every game...our team would look so different ...open up space for MSL/Nash/Zucc/Richards....:)

NernieBichols

Aug 8, 2011
Retweeted by Adam Herman
Jeremy Rutherford ‏@jprutherford 1m
Confirming reports that Ryan Miller is a late scratch tonight. It's believed that a deal is imminent and STL is the likely destination.

Wow. If that goes down, watch a lot of action go down in the west in response. like dominos

NernieBichols

Aug 8, 2011
Let it be known, Girardi will be known simply as "The Domino." (I am well aware that one has nothing to do with the other)

It may mean that St. Louis has a feeling that Callahan will either resign or be traded in a deal for St. Louis and willing to part with picks and/or players allotted towards a callahan trade.

Your right though. Girardi probably is the first domino.

EDIT: Could see St. Louis be interested in Ott if they are losing out on Callahan.

EDIT: how about that.

Last edited:

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
2015 first rounder, Sabres will have 3 first rounders in 2015 if the Isle keep their pick this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad