Rumor: Trade Rumor/Speculation Thread XXV: It's a Marty Party [*Mod Warning post #132]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

Welp, the Blues have become a machine. As if they weren't tough enough to beat before.

cd211

Feb 6, 2010
New York, NY
i actually thought this was how we were going to get MSL

Cally to STL

MSL to Rangers

Stewart, 1st to TBL

all in all West just got tougher... just get me kesler

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
I rather have Halak. Not only is he younger, he's better. Don't understand that move for the Blues at all.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Kevin Weekes ‏@KevinWeekes 38s
As I said,to clarify,Buffalo may or may not be final landing spot for Stewart...another move could be in play.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
As I said,to clarify,Buffalo may or may not be final landing spot for Stewart...another move could be in play.

well maybe they still do want Cally then.. I guess we have to see how it plays out.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol

What if Stewart goes from St. Louis to Buffalo to here to Tampa and the major financial markets start trading Chris Stewart derivatives and someone who isn't Chris Stewart buys all four of his jerseys

NernieBichols

Aug 8, 2011
I think you're misreading that. Brooks was implying that if Callahan does not come down the rangers will again try to spin Callahan to TBL for MSL while sweetening the pot with picks/prospects.

No I saw that part of it. I should have bolded the part about the rangers being willing to go up to 6 years to close the deal and if callahan insists on more than 6.5 million a year he's gone.

Thats the first time I'm publicly hearing the rangers are willing to go up to 6y 6.5mil. Callahan takes that deal no? If Callahan won't take that deal I'll be very surprised.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
The West continues to have most, if not all of the best teams. Anaheim, Chicago, St Louis in an arms race.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
I had Miller going to St Louis early this afternoon so I'm glad I got that one right now this Buffalo flip the pieces they got from St Louis plus for the Rangers for Callahan and sign a long-term extension

NernieBichols

Aug 8, 2011
One can hope but smells like desperation, Yzerman will feast on this.

I really think this whole thing is scripted out already. Nothing is changing the leverage or bargaining position (besides maybe the rangers beating philly/boston back to back and Sather wanting St. Louis bad to make a run)

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Buffalo got a hell of a deal for two UFA's to be. Good for them. They're going to be very good sooner than most think.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I had Miller going to St Louis early this afternoon so I'm glad I got that one right now this Buffalo flip the pieces they got from St Louis plus for the Rangers for Callahan and sign a long-term extension

Bobby Mac is saying he gets flipped to Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad