Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Byron has become redundant and MB shouldn't of offered him that deal. He's 31 and many teams are currently looking to add a top 9 forward. If Byron can be dealt for a top 4 LD, that would be magical. There are just too many similar type of forwards on this team and Suzu is finding his confidence also. I don't see where Byron fits in other than the 4th line. As for Shaw, the player is pretty banged up so trading him was actually a good idea.
This is where MB is so flawed......he has NO vision for going forward. He creates holes, and then tries to plug them up. For an NHL GM he is not a very smart dude. Snappy dresser, but..................

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Felt that this summer MB shoud have traded Byron instead of Shaw, AS was bringing grit and willingness to go to the dirty areas he was also great on board battles something that this team might be lacking when games are tightening up in the final strech.

Im really worried about Ti Paul right now as i don’t remember him having one single scoring chances in the first 8 games of the season, it might be time to trade him right now before that contract gets ugly!!!
When we signed him, the first thing i thought was the contract to David Desharnais. Everyone know that he sat on this contract the moment he signed it. Paul Byron is in the same situation. He had to work like a beast every time for reaching a contract. He earned it today, but pretty sure he soesnt worked last summer like he did in the past

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Brook for Radulov? He is a Star...

Would love to see a line of Domi - Suzuki - Radulov or Drouin - KK - Radulov

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Radulov
Domi - Suzuki - Lehkonen
Byron - Poehling - Weal

Oh, yeah, and the same ****ty D...

Bergevin doesn’t take responsibility for his mistakes. Radulov will never be a part this team again. At least as long as he’s running it.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Bergevin doesn’t take responsibility for his mistakes. Radulov will never be a part this team again. At least as long as he’s running it.
Huge mistake on MB, but that ship has sailed. This was the summer, that just keeps coming back to haunt us. Letting Radulov/Markov walk, and signing Streit/Hemsky/Alzner wow, just wow.

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
Apparently Minnesota could attach a young player to get rid of a bad contract. We should be all over those kind of trades.
Why would they do that?

They aren’t going to be competitive for the next couple of years, why not just let these contracts run down on their own accord?

They’re more likely to be keeping their youngsters, start looking towards the future.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
When we signed him, the first thing i thought was the contract to David Desharnais. Everyone know that he sat on this contract the moment he signed it. Paul Byron is in the same situation. He had to work like a beast every time for reaching a contract. He earned it today, but pretty sure he soesnt worked last summer like he did in the past
I doubt this......

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
Sports net suggests Taylor hall is what Habs looking for. Possible adding Hall and Brodin at the deadline. Habs and Avs are two teams with cap and money to resign Hall.

devils would want someone like Caufield Brook and pick.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Sports net suggests Taylor hall is what Habs looking for. Possible adding Hall and Brodin at the deadline. Habs and Avs are two teams with cap and money to resign Hall.

No thank you . It was a pleasure to talk with you .

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Are you talking about the Bergevin who once said " it's on me " at the end of a season ?

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Byron has become redundant and MB shouldn't of offered him that deal. He's 31 and many teams are currently looking to add a top 9 forward. If Byron can be dealt for a top 4 LD, that would be magical. There are just too many similar type of forwards on this team and Suzu is finding his confidence also. I don't see where Byron fits in other than the 4th line. As for Shaw, the player is pretty banged up so trading him was actually a good idea.
I said that last season , Byron was the perfect Candidate at the deadline to trade for a 2nd + 3rd pick , but instead we resigned him. Hes a limited bottom 6 player.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

Jesus , no way habs would waste so many assets for a location like Hall.
Mark Stone resigned did not even get that much , Caufield brook and a first pick probably , Hall is often injured and i think Stone is a better 2 way player overall.

Thats awful for habs.
Might as well spend big ufa bucks on him instead

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Mark Stone resigned did not even get that much , Caufield brook and a first pick probably , Hall is often injured and i think Stone is a better 2 way player overall.

Thats awful for habs.
Hart trophy

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Thats awful for habs.
Hefty price for sure. Wouldnt be willing to pay Caufield and Brook for anyone in the league short of McDavid, Kucherov and Mackinnon.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Doesn’t take responsibility......how the **** is he suppose to do that, send himself into a corner?

When has he owned up to anything? All he does is pass it on to the next guy. You’re all in on this guy. He’d throw you under a moving car if he could benefit from it.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009

Taylor Hall has scored over 30 goals once, when he hit 39, albeit that was in 2017-18.

He turns 28 soon and a deal is going to be 7-8 years.

I would rather roll the dice on Caufield.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
When has he owned up to anything? All he does is pass it on to the next guy. You’re all in on this guy. He’d throw you under a moving car if he could benefit from it.
No.....I think he should be fired.....so there you are wrong

and yes, he has taken responsibility by saying it was on him........wrong again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad