Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
No.....I think he should be fired.....so there you are wrong

and yes, he has taken responsibility by saying it was on him........wrong again
I think the only time, he said it's on me, was 3-4 seasons ago, when he tried to save his buddy, MT........he then promptly traded Therrien's BFF, Subban. Since then, he spent one off season blaming the players, and the last two, citing a re-set in philosophy.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I think the only time, he said it's on me, was 3-4 seasons ago, when he tried to save his buddy, MT........he then promptly traded Therrien's BFF, Subban. Since then, he spent one off season blaming the players, and the last two, citing a re-set in philosophy.
Well that’s what he did...a reset.....and I doubt GM’s have to apologize for 98pt seasons.

but not acquiring help in the off season was unacceptable.....he should be let go the second they can find a replacement

Reactions: BLONG7

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Well that’s what he did...a reset.....and I doubt GM’s have to apologize for 98pt seasons.

but not acquiring help in the off season was unacceptable.....he should be let go the second they can find a replacement
True, my only point here was, there was only 1 season, he took any responsibility for doing a terrible job, and it was only to try and save MT. When he doubled down, this is when Molson should have fired them both....but, it's so far behind us, and Mol$on continues to accept zero results and lowering the bar, we should all realize MB is not our biggest issue................Mol$on is.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
No.....I think he should be fired.....so there you are wrong

and yes, he has taken responsibility by saying it was on him........wrong again

Name a time he took accountability for a mistake and didn’t use an excuse or throw someone else under the bus. I’ll wait.

Reactions: Tighthead

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016

I always thought he couched his words to say "it's on me to fix it" not "it's on me that it's broken".

Reactions: BLONG7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad