Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Part 74 (3 Days Left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
I wish we’d trade Allen but I don’t see us doing it without knowing what’s going on with Price
Allen is better to keep until a better option. Not sold on Price coming back for good next season and we need quality goaltending.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I prefer the Toffoli return to the Giroux return frankly... especially considering the panthers pick is top 10 protected.

Don't know why ppl think it's a bad return :dunno:

Tippett is a much better prospect than Heineman.
The Flames pick is this year, and they're high in the standings.
The Panthers pick is in 2024, who knows where they'll be then - they could be in the lottery.

No way of knowing for sure, but I definitely think we jumped the gun on the Toffoli trade.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So with Chiarot and Lindholm off the market, is Edmundson the best available Dman on the market, with nearly 2 full days left until the TDL?

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Pretty quiet for a last place team. Would be dissapointed if wont do more trade

John B

Nov 19, 2016
Tippett is a much better prospect than Heineman.
The Flames pick is this year, and they're high in the standings.
The Panthers pick is in 2024, who knows where they'll be then - they could be in the lottery.

No way of knowing for sure, but I definitely think we jumped the gun on the Toffoli trade.
At the time of the trade I thought it was pretty fair value for a second line winger. Habs received better value in their trade with the Flames than the Kings did when they dealt him to the Canucks. However, it does seem like teams are paying a premium for players at the deadline this year. Too bad Hughes didn't have a crystal ball to let him know. That's the part that stings a bit. All we can hope for is that the Flames manage to screw things up between now and the end of the season and finish lower in the standings.

CaptainKirk

Sep 27, 2004
Moncton
Pretty quiet for a last place team. Would be dissapointed if wont do more trade
The teams that have not improved their roster yet will start to get desperate in the next couple days. They say they don’t want to give up their future assets, but they will. Because of the implications.

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
Honestly I would make 2 trades before Monday.

Lehkonen. Value is high. We have plenty of wingers . We can’t pay for more bottom9 players (Gallagher, Armia, Byron, Evans)

Allen. It would help the tank . Great contract. A lot of team are looking for a goalie.

Finally, I would keep Kulak and resign him. He won’t cost much. Great skater, still young, can play both sides . The only sure thing about our defense next year is Romanov and Eddy (we might trade Petry). Kulak will be useful.

Reactions: 26Mats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad