Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Pleks/DD + DLR/Scherbak + Andrighetto for Hartnell + Milano

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Hartnell-Shaw-Gallagher (no ideal #2 center, but a really gritty line)
Milano/Hudon-McCarron-Carr
Danault-Mitchell-Byron

idc I like it

In what world does DD have the same value as Plekanec, and DLR with Scherbak?

badbrains

Well Oiled Tank
Feb 1, 2016
ET
Might as well go all in for Fowler, throw a few picks and prospects their way. Bergevin has already flipped the bird at the future of this team when he traded Subban, why not go for it all now?

Grab Hanzel at the same time. A big, skilled center would look great in place of DD. Too bad DD is a Hab for life by default.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Might as well go all in for Fowler, throw a few picks and prospects their way. Bergevin has already flipped the bird at the future of this team when he traded Subban, why not go for it all now?

Grab Hanzel at the same time. A big, skilled center would look great in place of DD. Too bad DD is a Hab for life by default.

Agreed, a top 6 winger would also be a good add. We should go for it all this year before Weber's play slows down a lot.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006

Read an article that said Fowler trade could start with Hudon and then some. If that was the price, I could see a trade happening around camp and either Lehkonen or Hudon plus going to Anaheim for Fowler.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Pleks/DD + DLR/Scherbak + Andrighetto for Hartnell + Milano

Hartnell-Shaw-Gallagher (no ideal #2 center, but a really gritty line)
Milano/Hudon-McCarron-Carr
Danault-Mitchell-Byron

idc I like it

Wouldn't DD/Plek (the one not traded) be your 2nd center?

Hartnell- DD/Plek -Gallagher
Milano/Hudon-McCarron-Shaw
Carr - Danault-Mitchell
Byron

Jul 6, 2016
How possible woulf it be to get Matt Duchesne from Colorado ?

Would they be willing to take Plekanec + Beaulieu or Emelin for him ?

I had the feeling that Duchesne was not a Roy's favourite.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

No. Would you trade Galchenyuk for a 2nd line centre and fringe top 4 defender?

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal

Doubt it. They'd probably want something based on Galchenyuk.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Read an article that said Fowler trade could start with Hudon and then some. If that was the price, I could see a trade happening around camp and either Lehkonen or Hudon plus going to Anaheim for Fowler.

That ''plus'' would have to be Beaulieu or a 1st round prospect +.

Even with his faults, Fowler's value is still that of an established 24yr old 35-40pts top3 PMD on a decent contract.

On a purely 1on1 standpoint, we're talking Gallagher type player going the other way.

Last edited:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
That ''plus'' would have to be Beaulieu or a 1st round prospect +.

Even with his faults, Fowler's value is still that of an established 24yr old 35-40pts top3 PMD on a decent contract.

On a purely 1on1 standpoint, we're talking Gallagher type player going the other way.

There's absolutely no reality where Fowler is worth Gallagher 1:1.

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
i want DD gone ! and take plecanecs and emelin and at the same time i dont care if they get rid od casperetty

out with tmmrws garbage

badbrains

Well Oiled Tank
Feb 1, 2016
ET

If that's the asking price I do that trade yesterday. Hudon is dispensable, we've got lots of undersized fringe NHLers in the system.

I wouldn't trade Lehkonen, however, before seeing him in NA for a season. He's too intriguing a prospect at this point. My feeling is that Anaheim are asking for much more than that and will probably get it from another team.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
There's absolutely no reality where Fowler is worth Gallagher 1:1.

Never said I'd agree to it.
Is Larsson worth Hall? Hell no. Still happened.
You can add Gudbranson for McCann + plus two picks, Goligoski for Neal etc.

I'm saying that's what they'd be asking in my opinion. Why wouldn't they? Larsson, who is far from elite, fetched a star left wing in Hall. Young, affordable dmen are rare and have crazy inflated value, even more so for mobile PMDs. You can bet more than half the league's GMs have come knocking for Fowler.

Last edited:

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Fowler is ok if you can get him for a good deal. I wouldn't overpay especially now that Sergachev is in the organization.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval

Those do nothing for the Ducks. They're in win now mode. Maybe Segachev + 1st pick would make them trade Fowler.. Maybe.

Fact is, B+ futures won't net you Fowler. You would have to overpay with futures.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
Those do nothing for the Ducks. They're in win now mode. Maybe Segachev + 1st pick would make them trade Fowler.. Maybe.

Fact is, B+ futures won't net you Fowler. You would have to overpay with futures.
Asking price was the 9th overall so Sergachev alone would do it but I woudlnt do it

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13

Wow do you ever overrate Fowler. Ducks alone have at least 3 defensmen they would keep over Fowler (Lindholm, Vatanen and Theodore). Fowler has crazy aptitudes but never put in a way yet to dominate anything. To hell with trading Sergachev for him.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009

Serge. Possibly the best d in this years draft. And hAbs no 1 that if price gets hurt will be top 3.

For fowler.

Yeah. Don't think so.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I remember reading somewhere (can't remember where) that Ducks had interest in Victor Mete (Habs' 4th round LD from this year). He impressed at development camp a couple of weeks ago. It's possible that he would be part of the deal for Fowler.

I'm not sure we have the pieces necessary to pull this trade off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad