Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season Editon

Would you take a gamble on Nail Yakupov for leauge minium contract?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
If the Kings are in a win now mode because of Doughty's contract then maybe I see them doing a freakout move and trade Vilardi for scoring which is their need .

Reactions: Spooky Actions

Kwikwi

Feb 13, 2009
I fail to see how Galchy wouldn’t have fetched a first round pick at least

That’s where we may have drafted kotkaniemi

Bergevin just thinks domi is brad Marchand

It will probably be Pacioretty for Muzzin.

there are a lot of would should could but the kings are the partner we ask for a dance. And yes will Muzzin could be the guy, close your eyes a sec:

JAD Kempe Clague Vilardi 20th are all assest that fit our need.

Reactions: Frank JT

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Guys who is JAD?
Top Prospects for the LA Kings
Jaret Anderson-Dolan, C

How acquired:
Selected with No. 41 pick in 2017 NHL Draft
Last season: Spokane (WHL): 72 GP, 39-37-76
Anderson-Dolan played for Spokane of the Western Hockey League last season for coach Don Nachbaur, who was added to the Kings coaching staff this offseason. The 17-year-old was captain of Canada's under-18 team at the 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship, which speaks to his leadership ability.
Anderson-Dolan (5-11, 188) is sound defensively, good at faceoffs, and has the ability to take his offensive game to another level.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
I'm surprised how quiet it is leading up to draft day. We hear a lot of rumors but nobody is pulling the trigger. Maybe tomorrow?

AmeriHab

Aug 3, 2012
NY
Every year I wait for the big rumored trade that could go in our favor for a top prospect to fill a need. And every year it’s disappiibting. I just keep pressing refresh for patch trade

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
I hate the clock ticking away on a Patches trade. Highest value we would get is for him on a sign and trade. Problem there is that a team needing a scoring winger could very likely be reluctant to trade valuable assets for him when they could snare such a player in free agency. And time before the Draft is about out.

We could wait it out past the Draft and see where say Kovalchuk and Neal land, and then try to trade Patches to whomever missed out on him, come July 1st.

But then the last chance is the TDL, and he goes as a pure rental. But there you figure to get a late 1st, say 25th OA, a young regular player and a B prospect. I would prefer the pick and Ione high quality piece back though as opposed to 2 lesser pieces. Having another 1st in 2019 would be good.

Real tricky business. Prefer it just gets done now with what we need coming back of course.

Last edited:

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I hate the clock ticking away on a Patches trade. Highest value we would get is for him on a sign and trade. Problem there is that a team needing a scoring winger could very likely be reluctant to trade valuable assets for him when they could snare such a player in free agency. And time before the Draft is about out.

We could wait it out past the Draft and see where say Kovalchuk and Benn land, and then try to trade Patches to whomever missed out on him, come July 1st.

But then the last chance is the TDL, and he goes as a pure rental. But there you figure to get a late 1st, say 25th OA, a young regular player and a B prospect. I would prefer the pick and Ione high quality piece back though as opposed to 2 lesser pieces. Having another 1st in 2019 would be good.

Real tricky business. Prefer it just gets done now with what we need coming back of course.
Wait Benn is on the move?

Do you mean Skinner or JVR?

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I would think about dealing 3 for 11 and 12? Gives us Kravtsov and Smith. Which I think is greater value that K.If get a late first and Anderson-Dolan for Max, use that pick and a couple in 2nd round for Dellandrea and Wise. What do you think?

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
Bob McKenzie said MTL doable two second rounds to move up. Confirmed MTL also interested in Barrett Hayton. Might end up with both Kotkaniemi and Hayton.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
I would think about dealing 3 for 11 and 12? Gives us Kravtsov and Smith. Which I think is greater value that K.If get a late first and Anderson-Dolan for Max, use that pick and a couple in 2nd round for Dellandrea and Wise. What do you think?
NYI would not do that I think for the exact reasons that you mentioned. But if it were to happen, I'd try to move back into the top 10 with pick #12 if Kotkaniemi is available at 6+

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
Bob McKenzie said MTL doable two second rounds to move up. Confirmed MTL also interested in Barrett Hayton. Might end up with both Kotkaniemi and Hayton.
Could you imagine Peohling, Kotkaniemi, Hayton and Vilardi.........center depth would no longer be a problem.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Could you imagine Peohling, Kotkaniemi, Hayton and Vilardi.........center depth would no longer be a problem.
I’d like to say i could somewhat forgive Bergevin if we headed into July 1 with that group, but it doesn’t change the fact that he set us back a lot and he took 5 years to address the C issue.

Also read he’s seeking Borgstrom from FLA in a Patch trade if it’s Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad