Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season Editon

Would you take a gamble on Nail Yakupov for leauge minium contract?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
TSN just confirmed LA Kings was the team interested in Max Pacioretty at the trading deadline. Go list to McGuire today.

My friend who works for the Canadiens confirmed this last week see my posts. Runner77 also confirmed this a few months back lol. Now thefourthperiod aka just confirmed this after TSN confirmed this. Wow what a stupid site. Like 4 months too late. Whoever is running that site is just copying what other sites say but months after.

Reactions: Runner77

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
TSN just confirmed LA Kings was the team interested in Max Pacioretty at the trading deadline. Go list to McGuire today.

My friend who works for the Canadiens confirmed this last week see my posts. Runner77 also confirmed this a few months back. Now thefourthperiod aka just confirmed this after TSN confirmed this. Wow what a stupid site. Like 4 months too late. Whoever is running that site is just copying what other sites say but months after.

Ah i remember when Francois Gagnon said at the deadline : KINGS WERE NOT TALKING FOR PACIORETTY he was crying that on the mic.

hahahaha

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

My friend who works for the Canadiens confirmed this last week see my posts. Runner77 also confirmed this a few months back lol. Now thefourthperiod aka just confirmed this after TSN confirmed this. Wow what a stupid site. Like 4 months too late. Whoever is running that site is just copying what other sites say but months after.

If anyone wants to listen to what McGuire had to say on TSN690 today.

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/montreal-690/mcguire-trades-are-coming-1.1119568

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
McGuire just brought up Danault's name and said to the TSN690 guys you haven't heard that. Said Danault's name has been brought up to him many times.

Danault as trade bait? Is he making unreasonable contract demands?

Reactions: groovejuice

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

But I have no contacts. :laugh:

Reactions: groovejuice

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
Buffalo really wants 3OA to draft tkachuk. Sorry but that's not happening. Bergevin needs to move on from O'Rielly if that is their demand.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Buffalo really wants 3OA to draft tkachuk. Sorry but that's not happening. Bergevin needs to move on from O'Rielly if that is their demand.

Totally. However, who knows how Bergevin is approaching this and what their thinking is.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Ah i remember when Francois Gagnon said at the deadline : KINGS WERE NOT TALKING FOR PACIORETTY he was crying that on the mic.

hahahaha

Gagnon is 100% a Habs shill. 100%. He leaks what the org wants him to leak, and denies what the org doesn't want to get out, going full denial and damage control mode.

He's a spineless little bitch boi.

Reactions: monkza

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
If Buffalo really wants Tkachuk as bad as McGuire makes it sound and are willing to over pay than how about an expanded deal.

Patches + 3rd OA + 2nd

ROR + Ristolainen

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This tweet has the mainboard fondling themselves.

Nichols left out McKenzie saying the Habs aren't adamant on adding the 3rd overall.

Here's the insider trading segment.
https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/insider-trading-can-sens-afford-to-lose-karlsson~1423559

MTL and BUF fans have been snapping at each other quite a bit about Pacioretty and ROR. You'll see some of it in the user replies to the above tweet but there is tons more in the Brian Wilde tweet about this.

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
But I have no contacts. :laugh:

You’re Eklund right? You can’t miss them all.

Also if anyone cared. My friend she is an admin. for the Habs she said LA was willing to trade three pieces for Pacioretty and another player, possibly Paul Byron but she doesn’t know. The asking price was a first round pick (which would have been #20 overall I think), a prospect she doesn’t know who and Adrian Kampe. LA said no when Kampe was part of the package.

I don’t know if this was true but I take her words.

Gabriiel40

Dec 13, 2017
I wonder what Tampa would ask for the rights to J.T. Miller..or even if they would be willing to move him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad