Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Whats happening right now is exactly why i stood my ground saying we needed that 9 or very luckily 1. But nop, people were exiting about a little 3 of 5 play ins win over a top 10 pick. Cause you know anything can happen, am i doing it right?

Now we just pray a player falls like last years or we get a guy who develops like a beast at 16, god knows we need that pick to pan out.

Reactions: PhysicX

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
I think I'd have to say no Gaudreau as good as he is, is yet another small soft winger and he's not enough better than Domi to justify wasting that much cap on Lucic

What if we add Hanifin and Mete to the deal?

Calgary could have the capspace to sign Taylor Hall after such a trade, Oilers fans would be pleased!

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Whats happening right now is exactly why i stood my ground saying we needed that 9 or very luckily 1. But nop, people were exiting about a little 3 of 5 play ins win over a top 10 pick. Cause you know anything can happen, am i doing it right?

Now we just pray a player falls like last years or we get a guy who develops like a beast at 16, god knows we need that pick to pan out.
I feel ya, but I honestly rather have this experience for KK and Suzuki rather than the 9th pick since they wouldn't have gotten the 1st anyways. Bergevin can still package one of these useless wingers with the 16th pick to move up a few spots.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
I feel ya, but I honestly rather have this experience for KK and Suzuki rather than the 9th pick since they wouldn't have gotten the 1st anyways. Bergevin can still package one of these useless wingers with the 16th pick to move up a few spots.
yeah of course now move a current roster player along our 16 to get close to the pick we could of had for free. Yes it's fun to see KK and Suzuki playing realy good like that, but let's not act like they wouldn't have played well next year or KK wouldn't have gotten stronger.

Reactions: habsfan891

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
yeah of course now move a current roster player along our 16 to get close to the pick we could of had for free. Yes it's fun to see KK and Suzuki playing realy good like that, but let's not act like they wouldn't have played well next year or KK wouldn't have gotten stronger.
This playoff run will maximizes their off season training imo. They trained, tested their results in a short tournament and now know what works and what to tweak and improve on for next season. Perfect scenario imo, KK really to his game to a higher gear vs the Flyers compared to the Pens series. But I feel ya, sucks we gonna have to trade a roster player to move up but not the end of the world imo, it's not like trading one of them will be painful lol

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Gallagher looks done. Drouin is a bust. They hate Domi for whatever reason. Tatar is Mr. Invisible after a season. We lost a shot at a franchise prospect. Our 4th line is garbage.

Yet, purple pants will serve us the yearly shit sandwich and Molson will have a boner listening to him.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
This would be a good top 9 next year

Hall - Kotka - Domi
Kovy - Suzuki - Radulov
Lehky - Danault - Gally

I think Radulov would put Montreal on his 15 team no trade list if Dallas asked him for a list.

Is Kovalchuk a top 6 player for a full season? I know he did ok for Montreal in his limited time there.

Reactions: blarneylad

Geecko

Aug 21, 2012
I would be looking for a trade with Winnipeg including Domi. They've the 10th pick, which I think mostly wingers would be BPA at that range. Also, they are looking to compete now and could use Domi as a center behind Scheifele. So, a trade around Domi and Winnipeg's 10th pick would seem reasonable to me as it would allow us a chance at Holtz or Quinn.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Tatar, Domi, Drouin, Lekhonen OUT. Picks and prospects back please.

Lehkonen is a keeper as a bottom 6 forward IMO. Tatar is also good enough if we can get a real top line (which means Tatar would play on the second line).

I agree that Domi and Drouin need to go, for different reasons.

Reactions: Gains

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
I think Radulov would put Montreal on his 15 team no trade list if Dallas asked him for a list.

Is Kovalchuk a top 6 player for a full season? I know he did ok for Montreal in his limited time there.
If Kovy could convince Radulov to give MTL a second chance, I think he’d come. They’d be fun to watch as Suzuki’s wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese