GDT: Trade Deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pspot

Dec 20, 2004
Kitchener
Parenteau and pitt first for Drouin?
Helps them this year and a 1st for futures?

honestly at this point i just dont think i'd do the pitt 1st for Drouin

so much faith in Hunter and company on what they can do with picks and know they have a plan that paying a price for someone who isn't their guy would be a bad choice imo

Percy and 2nd i probably is as high as id go
add PAP and Carle for more incentive to them

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Ottawa has shut down Kyle Turris indefinitely and are now looking for a C. They do have interest in Kadri.

:sens

Nazem Kadri

:leafs

Thomas Chabot
1st '16

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
1-99

>= 51 high
<= 50 low

I don't understand the numerology thing. It's just a number and I always wanted mine. It had meaning to me so not sure why Lou needs control over that.

Anyone have his reasonings? I have to hear this.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Ottawa has shut down Kyle Turris indefinitely and are now looking for a C. They do have interest in Kadri.

:sens

Nazem Kadri

:leafs

Thomas Chabot
1st '16

Give 'em a slightly used Arcobello for a 5th and a 7th. We need those to complete for entire double set of picks this draft.

LoneWolf

Dec 11, 2015
kapanen hasn't exactly been tearing it up. but he's Willies bud so he's lucky

He came back from the WJC a much more dominant and explosive player, I think he just gets overshadowed by Nylander's star status, he is every bit as talented from what I have seen from him lately.

Last edited:

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
What with the hype for Hartman? he doesn't look that special tbh, woul rather go for Pokka as we need depth on RD.

Hype? Dunno about that. We're basically giving up nothing and getting one of Chicago's top-3 prospects back. And if you believe the rumours you know that we've scouted and liked Hartman for some time now. Pokka is likely not available in this kind of move, as Chicago needs and/or prioritizes their D depth more than their scoring winger depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad