GDT: Trade Deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Brills*

They'll be sent down after the skate and then recalled after the deadline so they'll be eligible.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Just noticed that Winnik netted us two 2nd round picks in the next draft in two separate trades. (That is if the Penguins don't make the playoffs this year) :laugh:

Edit: I think I fixed that right.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
These call-ups almost seem like they are a nod to the fans, you know, "you've suffered all season and have supported us anyway, so here's a little taste of the future." I know that professional sports franchises make cold appraisals, but this does seem like a little bit of a late-season bon-bon for the punters. Anyway, partly intended or not, it's a great public relations move.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
You guys crying about the numbers are hilarious. Screw heroes or losers of the past, let them make their own identities. Nothing wrong with those numbers.

Letting them select their own numbers is exactly part of letting them make their own identities.

Guess that escaped you.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Letting them select their own numbers is exactly part of letting them make their own identities.

Guess that escaped you.

Oh so players are entitled to being able to pick their own numbers now when entering the league? lmao. Its all marketing man, take a lap.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
gary lawless @garylawless
Multiple West Conference teams still waiting for an answer from @FlaPanthers on Brandon Pirri. Been offered a 2nd, they'd like highest avail

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
I still don't understand why Florida would go out and acquire all these rentals to just trade away Pirri. One is going to be a long(er) term piece while the others likely leave in FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad