Trade Deadline Thread | Current Status: Medium Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
trading lekkerimaki for Guentzel is one thing, but both Lekkerimaki and Hoglander? that's tough.

especially when Guentzel might walk away after a couple months.

I really don't think Vancouver can win the cup this year. got to be smart here and walk away

LemonSauceD

Instigator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
This is precisely what I thought about moving Lindholm..optically it would bad to flip him...

I'm still going to be patient with this player..He can go from zero to hero in a heartbeat (according to Flames fans), but has been fairly quiet so far this season.
I honestly don’t think Rutherford cares… he strikes me as the type of guy to trade you just when you’ve settled in Lol

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
I wouldn’t be hugely upset if they move Lek and I find it weird that the rhetoric from media has been that we’re extremely opposed to doing so but just mostly opposed to moving Hoglander.

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
i still think guentzel will end up in vancouver before the end of tomorrow. i feel like jr and allvin are gonna feel pressure from edmonton, colorado, dallas and vegas' moves and end up caving

Jerry the great

Jul 8, 2022
trading lekkerimaki for Guentzel is one thing, but both Lekkerimaki and Hoglander? that's tough.

I really don't think Vancouver can win the cup this year. got to be smart here and walk away
you'd have to be high AF to do that deal.

Reactions: Pastor Of Muppetz

Orr4Norris

Mar 2, 2018

I would be disappointed if they traded either Hog or Lekk for Guentzel if he’s just a rental. A long term solution for Petey’s wing? Sure. But not a rental.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
If it comes with a short extension then I’ll do it

If he was the final piece I'd consider it, but you still have issues on the blue line and aren't clearly going toe-to-toe with the actual contenders in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad