Status
Not open for further replies.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
delusional armchair'ing time:

*lindholm and aman to boston, guentzel and eller to van, mikheyev + raty + bos 1st + lysell??? to the pens (idk how to make even realistic three team trade proposals)
*buchnevich (50%) for lekk, straight up (and pray this isn't erat for forsberg part 2)
*2025 2nd + 2026 4th for adam larsson

guentzel - miller - boeser
buchnevich - pettersson - hoglander
joshua - blueger - garland
pod/suter - eller - lafferty

hughes - hronek
soucy - larsson
cole - myers

that's the calibre of lineup i honestly think it might take to come out of the west. that top-9 is absolutely filthy, but it's not that far off from what colorado could be icing with landeskog back.

none of this is meant to be serious btw, i just don't want to go back to work either

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
What next conditional that Taylor Swift be dating Travis Kelce by next super bowl

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
delusional armchair'ing time:

*lindholm and aman to boston, guentzel and eller to van, mikheyev + raty + bos 1st + lysell??? to the pens (idk how to make even realistic three team trade proposals)
*buchnevich (50%) for lekk, straight up (and pray this isn't erat for forsberg part 2)
*2025 2nd + 2026 4th for adam larsson

guentzel - miller - boeser
buchnevich - pettersson - hoglander
joshua - blueger - garland
pod/suter - eller - lafferty

hughes - hronek
soucy - larsson
cole - myers

that's the calibre of lineup i honestly think it might take to come out of the west. that top-9 is absolutely filthy, but it's not that far off from what colorado could be icing with landeskog back.

none of this is meant to be serious btw, i just don't want to go back to work either
Definitely might need a different type of package instead of lek but I like the all in approach. Time for vancouver to get the stanley cup

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
im not moving Lekkerimaki.....you have to be off your rocker to not see what he's doing right now and with that shot.....IDK man he "could" bust but he also has some serious snipe ability and the speed to get open. Could be a disaster down the road without a cup to justify it and the West is a blood bath and we have many players without much of a playoff track record.

I want a cup as much as anyone but you have to really know what you are doing if your paying that price and even then luck has a big part in it plus being healthy

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009

Sorry I know it’s Taj but he’s quoting Dhaliwal

Interesting? I’d assume any assets we acquire would then be flipped for Guentzel anyways.

Reactions: supercanuck

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

Sorry I know it’s Taj but he’s quoting Dhaliwal

Interesting? I’d assume any assets we acquire would then be flipped for Guentzel anyways.

I summarized this in the last thread. He means it wouldn't be an official three team trade. Either the Canucks would use those assets acquired to get Guentzel or recoup assets they are spending on Guentezel with what they got in a Lindholm trade.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
I summarized this in the last thread. He means it wouldn't be an official three team trade. Either the Canucks would use those assets acquired to get Guentzel or recoup assets they are spending on Guentezel with what they got in a Lindholm trade.

Or just do a straight trade with BOS should Guentzel go elewhere.

I'm studying the Henrique/Carrick trade to EDM, did TBay, a competing team, play salary broker to get a 4th round pick?

Last edited:

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
The only way I feel good about a Lekkerimaki/Willander trade is if Crosby is coming back...so highly unlikely.
Crosby has one more year than he will sign here to replicate the golden goal at Rogers for our first ever Cup

Reactions: Canucker

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
No chance the Canucks trade Lindholm before the get the there Guentzel or whoever right?

It's pretty unlikely but we also gotta keep in mind that...our management really does NOT f*** around, if they got their eyes set on something worthwhile they'll move heaven and earth to get it.

On the other end of the spectrum, you get dumb shit like "we ran out of time"...

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Why is Hoglander mentioned in the same sentence as Zucker on the radio? Like that’s the return?

Is that some kind of sick joke
Dude is already better than him.

Reactions: sting101

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
It's pretty unlikely but we also gotta keep in mind that...our management really does NOT f*** around, if they got their eyes set on something worthwhile they'll move heaven and earth to get it.

On the other end of the spectrum, you get dumb shit like "we ran out of time"...

Would be nice if it wasn't nice saying "we ran out of time." Let Pittsburgh say it.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
some questions.

is ottawa still selling?

is cbj selling?

what is buffalo going to do with all those lhd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad