Trade Deadline Thread | Current Status: Medium Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
as i was saying....

Moving milk toast Lindholm for DeBrusk would be a win. Miller finally gets his winger to help him and Boeser.
Obviously sucks in terms of cost and asset management but you gotta move on and find a better fit if you can
Blueger could just move back to 3C with Joshua and Garland
If they added Zucker he lights a fire under our other milk toast players in Milk hayev Suter to play with Pettersson

If you can rid of Mikhayev's contract even better

Dubas galaxy brained himself again it seems with Guentzel should have got it done weeks ago

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
Absolutely..I bet Rutherford loves this time of year.
i kind of think jr is working the back channels himself though. more like

rutherford calls pohos, owners, heads of state and cooks up a deal then tells them to get their gm to call allvin with the details. allvin take the gm call then calls jr with the trade and jr lavishly praises allvin for coming up with such a brillliant trade.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I absolutely can’t wait for Dubas to paint himself into a corner by not pulling the trigger until Friday. Feels like his ask is way too high and he’s holding the bag as other contenders pivot

Reactions: andora and Jovofan

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I wonder how much of the Canucks’ purported interest in other targets is posturing, versus how much is legitimate.

If we miss out on Guentzel - I’d look at something around Mikheyev for Granlund. I’ve also long felt Duclair is a good buy low target from SJ.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Anyone else experiencing existential dread about what the return for Guentzel is going to be?

Since he’s a pure rental at this stage, I don’t think it’s going to be as staggering as was once thought - but a piece that’s going to hurt would have to be part of it.

My wild guess (barring any other deals) - a 1st, Lekkerimaki and Raty or Podkolzin.

• Wow
Reactions: Red

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Since he’s a pure rental at this stage, I don’t think it’s going to be as staggering as was once thought - but a piece that’s going to hurt would have to be part of it.

My wild guess (barring any other deals) - a 1st, Lekkerimaki and Raty or Podkolzin.
I’ve liked pretty much liked all the deals that JR/PA have made..but trading Lekker and a 1st for Guentzel would outright suck imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia