GDT: Trade Deadline - This Time, it's Personnel

ovythegiraffe

Nov 26, 2018

Does the ntc still apply at this point?

Since he's most likely not playing this season anyways, why would anyone trade for him, instead of waiting for the termination and then making an offer? You're not gonna force Buff to play anywhere he doesn't want, he'll just retire, and there's no way his ufa market price could be more than that 7.6m

Reactions: sipowicz

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
O dog working with the likes of Duthie and McGuire

IcyEnviousAndeancondor-size_restricted.gif
He seriously needs to put the fork down already , he definitely isn't missing any meals . :laugh:

Reactions: SUX2BU

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
For fun what would Larkin cost?
If flames are looking at a rw top 6, would Roslo for one of their young D make sense? Kylington?

None

Feb 22, 2012
I wonder if Calgary ends up doing anything, they've been shut out on all the moves they've tried making for depth apparently.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Seems like a low price for trocheck (although I admit I dont know anything about the pieces involved outside of haula).

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
are you sure? Even NYI tanks and Detroit doesn't win the lottery the Wings pick 4th
I don't remember how well the lottery rules work any more haha.. if it's not top three can they only move so far now? 3 lottery picks either way is pretty great haha.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Montreal and Ottawa are just flush with picks and prospects. With half-decent management they should be at the top of Atlantic in the next 4-5 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad