GDT: Trade Deadline Day

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
My crazy expectation Trade that could happen today, it's been really quiet around the Habs, It's been really quiet around the islanders. Yet the islanders have what's been noted as $7,3 or something in cap space. Could see them try and make a trade for both Anderson and Edmunson for 2024 1st, and a couple good prospects
I was thinking Carolina hasnt made any big moves neither

junyab

Jan 22, 2013
Can't believe we've had zero action since the Guri trade. I can't see any reason why we aren't moving pieces.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Can't believe we've had zero action since the Guri trade. I can't see any reason why we aren't moving pieces.
What pieces move the bar? Who wants our scrub vets and our injured vets?
Hughes doesn't want to trade the good players like Anderson, Savard and Allen. What does that leave? Armia? Hoffman? Drouin?

Reactions: Babyhockey

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
The league will announce that after their fans whined for non-stop for 4 weeks leading the trade deadline, habs will receive Connor Bedard

I think you heard it wrong...Montreal will be givin' exclusive rights to a Bedard signed Jersey

• Haha
Reactions: Andy

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
So for next season, we currently have these defensemen signed:

Matheson
Edmundson
Savard
Guhle
Harris
Xhekaj
Barron
Kovacevic
Wideman

There will definitely be some moves

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006

One of the reasons is also the reason the team is in the bottom of the standings. There isn't many good trade worthy pieces on expiring deals. At least last season there was Chiarot, Lehkonen, and Toffoli who are not expensive and doing well.

Reactions: MasterD

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Most of our pieces that are available aren't interesting. No big surprise to me. In fact I'm surprised we found a taker for Dadonov.

Reactions: amethyst and Andy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad