GDT: Trade Deadline Day

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
So, when is the AHL deadline 5 today ?

Since the Habs didn't waive anyone, hopefully they do a minor trade and get some help for the A

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Feel likes Hughes held out trading our guys thinking the offers would increase and now teams have moved on and made their moves already

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Feel likes Hughes held out trading our guys thinking the offers would increase and now teams have moved on and made their moves already
I agree with Button, Hughes set a high price on certain players, and isn’t budging simply because he knows he doesn’t have to move many of the players if his price isn’t met, because he’ll be able to over the summer or next deadline. Some players simply have limited to no market - Armia, Drouin come to mind.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
I agree with Button, Hughes set a high price on certain players, and isn’t budging simply because he knows he doesn’t have to move many of the players if his price isn’t met, because he’ll be able to over the summer or next deadline. Some players simply have limited to no market - Armia, Drouin come to mind.
Especially since Armia has no signing bonus and contract is backloaded… Bergevin doing his magic to screw the Habs long term ;)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
With injuries to two key pieces I am not surprised nor am I not surprised he feels he doesn't need to rush and trade folks like Anderson.
Habs rebuild is on track

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Time for Kent Hughes to auction off the Power Donkey.

Highest bidder gets the Donkey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dinodebino

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
I took the day off, you better do something, HuGo... :popcorn:

*Pokes HuGo with a stick*

EzNZiFiVgAEfR7M.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events