GDT: Trade Deadline - 2pm Central - Time to deal - tick tock tick tock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Flyers extend Laughton for 5 years. I'm less interested in Patrick than others but I do wonder if it increases the chances of him moving in the next half hour.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Oh. Kunin for Marat straight up was a great trade. Kunin was the exact type of middling forward that got us nowhere in the past.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Flyers extend Laughton for 5 years. I'm less interested in Patrick than others but I do wonder if it increases the chances of him moving in the next half hour.

I still have a sliver of hope for Frost at some point, so if that means missing out on Patrick today, I'll take it

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Oh. Kunin for Marat straight up was a great trade. Kunin was the exact type of middling forward that got us nowhere in the past.

I'm curious to know what Kunin would have been like in this offense as JEE was considered a middling forward that wasn't going anywhere either.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Idk that I'd hate making a play for Driedger on the cheap though. If Talbot gets hurt we're F'd in the A.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I still don't hate the logic of the Kunin trade, but Bonino falling flat on his face sure makes it look ugly right now. Hopefully Khusnutdinov makes it a good trade down the road.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Gustafsson leaving PHI, Laughton signing an extension, is there still hope for a Dumba to Philly for Patrick or Frost deal?

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

I’m in on Patrick. Not as a solution to end all problems though. Just a cheapish flyer.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I’m in on Patrick. Not as a solution to end all problems though. Just a cheapish flyer.
Yeah and I'd have zero complaints about acquiring him, it just seems like the best case scenario with him is a good player that rarely plays more than 50 games a year. But I ain't no neurologist.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I thought Edmonton might’ve paid up for Johansson with Toronto making their move. Guess not.

Doesn't mean anything if Guerin decides he's just going to sit on his hands

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Why do something when you can do nothing?

Good quality to have in a GM.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Pretty disappointing that a guy who has repeatedly stated he has a long term outlook that involves building through the draft would just sit on several expiring contracts at the trade deadline for the privilege of likely losing in the first round of the playoffs. Expected, but disappointing.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Gotta love the boards on deadline day.

Washington paid a TON for Mantha. Otherwise a boring day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad