Trade Day - All trade info here

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Also to note with Lambo being traded, the conditional pick that Toronto gets from us will be a 4th instead of a 3rd.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I don't really care who replaces them. We got a 3rd and a 7th for nothing, basically.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Bring up Brown and Johnson and let's get on with our mediocrity again...

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
If the Flyers make the playoffs somehow I can still see that Yandle trade being consummated at the draft. If they get a top 5-7 pick, forget it.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Boedker's most recent line mates are gone.

Meh, another guy who's production has dropped a bit recently.

All these roster shake ups I think at worst keep the team about where they are. Unless it just blows up chemistry, but none of these guys are core type guys so I doubt that.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
The Yotes had $8 million in cap space invested in today's castoffs (including Sullivan's bonuses). We need to spend those dollars better the second time around.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
This. GMDM has finally said **** it, we'll take door number one.

Not quite. That would have involved moving Klesla, Morris, Yandle. He just cashed in the irrelevant chips and is waiting until next year is more clear to make a hockey trade.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Most interesting part is that our defense remains crowded, but we traded three NHL forwards for 1 AHL forward.

I sure hope this helps us land Monahan.

He's waiting for the draft. Move players for sure picks.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Weird situation been developing in Washington for an hour. Lots of reports they've made a notable trade, but no one has the details yet. Popular guess is it involves Stafford from Buffalo.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Glad Sullivan is gone. I was hoping to eat crow on him... but what can you do?

Lombardi gone.. hmm, I guess we're moving Gordon back to the 3rd line.

I liked Torres, real energy guy with a good shot, but not overly disappointing to see him go.

I was hoping for a bit more of a splash, but as you fine fellows pointed out, the draft seems more likely a venue for that.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Forward lines for tomorrow's game, anyone?

Well this is what we're left with up front:

Doan - Hanzal - Vrbata
Boedker - Vermette - Korpikoski
Klinkhammer - Gordon - Moss
????? - Chipchura - Bissonnette

See if anyone gets called up today, or maybe MacMillan fills in the last spot for now. Or Z comes back and we role 7 D.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Hopefully that's enough to improve our draft position.

Torres is an effective player. Klinkhammer stole his job. He's younger and cheaper. Bissonnette and Chipchura taking big steps forward makes it even easier to cut ties.

Lombardi and Sullivan were just failed experiments. We got them for nothing, at bargain basement prices, and hoped they could be a part of the solution they were not. I have no ill will and I wish them both the best of luck, but its a good riddance.

pesko

Sep 14, 2004
McMillan is a very versatile player, can play both wings, center. Fast skater and a good forechecker, shows great effort and is solid defensively, can play on the PK. He has potential to be a pretty good checking line center, but he hasn't had many chances with the Ducks recently due to not fitting into the lineup. I think it was a good trade for both teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad