Speculation: Trade and Free Agency Talk XLIX

Do you want the Wild to trade for Jack Eichel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
proposal was just offered in trade board by a sabres fan

fiala
boldy
kahk
penguins 1st

for
eichel

i think i make that trade
Idk. I don’t think I would. Could be 3 legit core pieces. I still believe in Kahk. Shoot, could be 4 legit pieces of the 1st pans out.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
proposal was just offered in trade board by a sabres fan

fiala
boldy
kahk
penguins 1st

for
eichel

i think i make that trade
Nope, not from me, unless I know that Eichel is far healthier than he was last year, and that his neck is on a road to recovery that will enable him to start next year on time. I expect Boldy to be a top 6 guy on this team by year's end, and a 1st liner in the future. Fiala is already a 1st line talent. KK...maybe a 1B , but he, and Boldy, are on great contracts.

Fiala, Beckman, two 1st's(one a 2022 nd conditional on Eichel's Gp), and Rask for cap purposes, though if my arm is twisted I'll go Greenway.

grimmel95

Jan 13, 2016
Minnesota
Johnson's contract might be 1 year too long,, otherwise I would be willing to take him for a 2022 1st rounder
I would be ok sending them #26 this year and agree his contract might be 1 yr too long. He could be a decent top 6 center for us.

Olcoach

Nov 25, 2018
The Tundra
Best I would do is this year's third and next year's 2nd. I don't think he is worth a first, and we are helping another team with their cap problem.

Cluttered

Jul 16, 2012
Saskatoon, SK
Anyone else think that they might be trying to swap Fiala for VAN's 9 OA and then package that with one of their own 1st round picks + Boldy or Rossi for Eichel? To me it seems like that's Buffalo's biggest sticking point with the Wild, that their prospects are fine but their picks aren't top 10

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I would be ok sending them #26 this year and agree his contract might be 1 yr too long. He could be a decent top 6 center for us.
The 1st is coming with Johnson. The Wild wouldn't be giving up anything

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
Anyone else think that they might be trying to swap Fiala for VAN's 9 OA and then package that with one of their own 1st round picks + Boldy or Rossi for Eichel? To me it seems like that's Buffalo's biggest sticking point with the Wild, that their prospects are fine but their picks aren't top 10

i feel like fiala is worth more then the 9th overall this year...

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
i feel like fiala is worth more then the 9th overall this year...

Would rather do Fiala for Horvat if we needed to move Fiala for a C. Just do not want Eichel considering what it'll do to the whole make up of the team. Much rather keep Fiala and overpay for Dvorak with Greenway+1st and add a 2nd if we needed. Boldy-JEE-Fiala would be such a good 2nd line behind Zucc-Dvorak-Kap.

Reactions: ctmagic

Cluttered

Jul 16, 2012
Saskatoon, SK
Would rather do Fiala for Horvat if we needed to move Fiala for a C. Just do not want Eichel considering what it'll do to the whole make up of the team. Much rather keep Fiala and overpay for Dvorak with Greenway+1st and add a 2nd if we needed. Boldy-JEE-Fiala would be such a good 2nd line behind Zucc-Dvorak-Kap.
I absolutely agree. Unfortunately, my speculation is more about what I think they are doing, not what I want them to do.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Both Brooks (NYR) and Russo said a trade for Eichel isn't there. I liked Russo's short but clear answer when asked...No.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Both Brooks (NYR) and Russo said a trade for Eichel isn't there. I liked Russo's short but clear answer when asked...No.

Russo said No when asked if Eichel would be on Wild by end of day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad