Tracking the Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I just sort of casually glanced at a scoreboard and I think the "HOLY HELL YES!!11" was heard by neighbors across town. :D

Keep it going, boys. :thumbu:

Infinite Jest

Apr 26, 2013
Couple things about the Preds:

1.) It's Rinne, not Renne
2.) It has NOT been confirmed that Rinne will start against the BJ's, on the contrary, everything I have seen points to him being shut down for the year.
3.) Playing Forsberg on Saturday will not burn a year of his ELC. He has played four games, five is slide point. Meaning he had to miss either the Wings game or Saturday's game. For whatever reason, they chose for him to play on Saturday.
4.) Any insinuation that the Preds are trying to help the Wings make the playoffs while trying to stop the Jackets is insane.

Good luck making the playoffs, I honestly hope that the BJ's make it over the Wild or Wings. Go Oil, Go Avs! It would be amazing to see the Wild knocked out. Good Luck!

Moch Daear

Jan 9, 2011
Is this real life? Minny down 3-0 after allowing just five shots? Khabi doesn't want to face 15 SOfG per period, so hopefully the Oil lock down and do us a favor! Go Oilers!

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Just so I'm clear, minny loses tonight, then we win tomm against preds, then either a loss by minny or Detroit tomm, and we are in ?

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
hey there Canuck fan just dropping to say Im pulling for you guys to make the playoffs and knock off the Milds. Once you guys get in, could you eliminate the Blacksucks aswell? that would be great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln