Toronto - Winnipeg Stanley Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
This franchise has never won a playoff game in their history, it would be an insane jump to the cup final.

Would be wild.

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
The only thing worse than a Leafs-Jets final, would be a Leafs-Oilers final. Talk about one I would pay to miss.
The only thing worse than a Leafs-Jets final, would be a Leafs-Oilers final. Talk about one I would pay to miss.
WzZzQ3q.jpg

That's some outstanding logic by that poster. About time that poster steps out from whatever bridge he's living under and realize that Stanley Cups aren't awarded after the first game of the season.

naruto

Nov 13, 2017
That's some outstanding logic by that poster. About time that poster steps out from whatever bridge he's living under and realize that Stanley Cups aren't awarded after the first game of the season.

Maybe that will happen when Jets fans realize that you actually have to win playoff GAMES before they award you the Stanley Cup, .... winning playoff games is something this Jets team has shown they are incapable of doing. Baby steps jets bros.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Maybe that will happen when Jets fans realize that you actually have to win playoff GAMES before they award you the Stanley Cup, .... winning playoff games is something this Jets team has shown they are incapable of doing. Baby steps jets bros.
Wait... is that some supercilious shade from Leafland about what it takes to win the Cup? The irony is delicious...

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland

Are we talking about 2014 Jets team or the current Jets team? since this team has not yet played in the playoffs so we don't know if they are capable of winning playoff games or not.

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
I never claimed they were Stanley cup contenders. Point me to where I said the Jets were Stanley cup contenders.

And I don't care what other Jets fans think or post. They're not me and their opinions may differ.

Wolf357

Jul 16, 2011
I can foresee ugliness in the MTScenter (will always call it that) Leafs fans infest all arenas but I just can’t see a bunch of Born and raised Winnipeg’s wearing the Enemies uniform cheering against their home town going over well in the finals...

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Over the past 2 season the Leafs have won 56 games and lost 50. Over that same time frame the Jets have won 55 games and lost 50. Leafs fans still insisting their team is far better than the Jets is just weird at this point
We insist the Leafs are far better?

Atrusai

Oct 9, 2017
Over the past 2 season the Leafs have won 56 games and lost 50. Over that same time frame the Jets have won 55 games and lost 50. Leafs fans still insisting their team is far better than the Jets is just weird at this point

I wouldn't say better, but definitely more potential.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
How clever of you...

You know what’s funny, is someone from a city who needs to call out the military after a bit of snowfall calling “us” whiners or in virtually every thread about their team they cry “Leaf hate” vs anyone who disagrees with them.

Reactions: Gurilla

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
This franchise has never won a playoff game in their history, it would be an insane jump to the cup final.

Would be wild.

Don't worry. - T.O. would have to win more playoff series than they have in the last 20 years combined to make The Finals. They've only made The Conference Finals once since Expansion and have only gotten over 100 points once in their history. I like how short term memory some Toronto fans have. Seriously - Win one playoff series before you start pencilling yourselves into The Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad