Toronto - Winnipeg Stanley Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Meh, you probably assume I'm one of those. Sure, you'll find Leafs fans who think that. But you'll find plenty of Jets fans who have that same complex. But eh, I'm sure you have conformation bias.

No Leaf fan should ever want to compare how many homers they have vs ANY other team.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
No Leaf fan should ever want to compare how many homers they have vs ANY other team.
Oh right, I forgot we aren't allowed to have cocky fans based on history. Ridiculous double-standard. Conformation biased. Get out of the bubble that you're in.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
Oh right, I forgot we aren't allowed to have cocky fans based on history. Ridiculous double-standard. Conformation biased. Get out of the bubble that you're in.

What double standard? You see Jets fans posting threads constantly claiming how great our team is or how each of our players are the greatest? Nope. Do you want to add up how many threads like the above Leaf fans have created in the last 1.5 years? I don’t think you do. No double standard here

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
I think a more interesting question for this thread is that if Matthews plays, what will the NHL set the Mercy Rule at for each game in the series?

;)

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
They expect us to be humble??? LOL

Act how ever you like, just don’t whine about “Leaf hate” in every thread and then fein you have no clue why other fans don’t like you guys.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
What double standard? You see Jets fans posting threads constantly claiming how great our team is or how each of our players are the greatest? Nope. Do you want to add up how many threads like the above Leaf fans have created in the last 1.5 years? I don’t think you do. No double standard here
Confirmation bias. You're having a difficult time grasping this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad