Toronto - Winnipeg Stanley Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancesWithWookies

Aug 22, 2011
Just curious what peoples thoughts on this match up would be. Would you be excited to see these two teams compete head to head for the Stanley Cup? Who do you give the edge too?

Because we must be in some parallel dimension, this could actually happen this year. Both teams are pretty great and at the top of the league.

Personally I think it would go 7 and then I don't know could go either way.

Oh also this would be a Stanley Cup Final with no American team. What effect do you think this would have?

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
Neither team is ready to make the finals this year. Having said that, I like the team with the better D. That would be the Jets. Homer opinion though. GJG!

EhlersChin

Aug 23, 2017
After 34 and 55 the player quality falls off greatly. Next level the usual suspects; Marner, Nylander, Ehlers, Wheeler. Laine headlines the next tier, joining him; Jvr, Little, Bozak, Perrault. Not going to get into the bottom 4 fwds or the dmen. Easy choice: Leafs

Gurilla

former goal scorer
Jan 28, 2015
Winnipeg
Lol ^

Finished with the same amount of wins as the Leafs last season with a decimated roster in a tougher decision.

Jets would take this

Reactions: Belhammer16

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Yes, it would be a great series. I think it would get really nasty as well.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
Won't happen, but the Jets would definitely have the edge if it did. Would be a great series to watch.

Reactions: Sol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad