Toronto Sports Media Discussion Thread - v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
JD Bunkis remains my least favourite regular host. The guy continuously misprepresents the situation to make it sound as bad as he can.

Burke shot him down today. Was great.

not a fan of him either. Incredibly smug, fits in with the rest of phony Sportsnet crew.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I can't watch hockey without Scotiabank being rammed down my throat. Can they remove their dicks from hockey a bit?

Not sure if this is the place to talk about it but it's ridiculous.

Welsh Maple Leaf

Jan 9, 2017
So is Craig Button disliked in general or is it just me? I just can’t stand him.

So I searched him on wiki to see where he was from and some background knowledge. Somebody has obviously edited to - current mayor of whoville :laugh::laugh: he absolutely looks like that guy.

Reactions: Walshy7

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
What podcast shall I be listening too?

I listen to Overdrive which I love and leafs lunch which is pretty crap. Anything better out there (leafs related).
My lineup:

Leafs Hour (SN)- Leafs Hour | Podcasts - Sportsnet.ca
Hockey Central (SN) - Hockey Central | Podcasts - Sportsnet.ca
Overdrive (TSN) - OverDrive (Only the first hour, Ferraro @ 5 and McKenzie @ 6)
------------------------------
Leafs Report (Mirtle & Jonas) - ‎The Leaf Report: A show about the Toronto Maple Leafs on Apple Podcasts
Ray and Dregs (if the guest is interesting)- ‎The Ray & Dregs Hockey Podcast on Apple Podcasts The Ray & Dregs Hockey Podcast

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto
I've pretty much stopped listening to 1050/590 at all, and I don't feel any less informed than before. The Leaf Report with Mirtle and Seigel is the only pod I listen to with regularity.

Reactions: Auston 316

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
He hasn't admitted it but he has praised Lilly and Sandin over their play.

he wont admit it. Those 3 buffoons make outlandish definitive claims all the time they never go back and say "look i was wrong about x". Hayes refuses to watch the marlies admits he knows nothing about them but then goes out to definitively say liljegren wont be an nhler?

i used to listen to all 3 hours of the podcast but since my daughter was born i listen to ray's bit and that's it, i just don't have time for them anymore.
Noodles makes my ears bleed,
Jerrys % was crap and overdone 1 month into them doing it
And the hot takes my god the hot takes

i still think hayes is good but the show just doesnt do it for me anymore

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
he wont admit it. Those 3 buffoons make outlandish definitive claims all the time they never go back and say "look i was wrong about x". Hayes refuses to watch the marlies admits he knows nothing about them but then goes out to definitively say liljegren wont be an nhler?

i used to listen to all 3 hours of the podcast but since my daughter was born i listen to ray's bit and that's it, i just don't have time for them anymore.
Noodles makes my ears bleed,
Jerrys % was crap and overdone 1 month into them doing it
And the hot takes my god the hot takes

i still think hayes is good but the show just doesnt do it for me anymore
I still watch the show but on rewind basically. I avoid to show after Leafs losses though as the show gets too negative.
Hayes opinion on Lilly still surprises me. For a guy who is reasonable for the most part, I don't know why he said that.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
No need to shorten the season, just expand the rosters and put an 80 GP limit on each player.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
I like Andi, so easy on the eyes. Besides, she really is a Leafs fan. On grades of the game, she rarely gives anything but an A to Leaf players, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad