Proposal: Toronto - Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha barkov

Nov 4, 2016
These are both bad but the Spurgeon one is next level bad
How so? Dumba is a 50 point RHS defenseman and exactly what Toronto needs. Minny could some more offense in addition to what they already have (which is quite good) & spurgeon is a 37 point defenseman which a first + a so so prospect could fetch

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
How so? Dumba is a 50 point RHS defenseman and exactly what Toronto needs. Minny could some more offense in addition to what they already have (which is quite good) & spurgeon is a 37 point defenseman which a first + a so so prospect could fetch

No reason Minnesota should do either. Certainly not the Spurgeon deal. That does the opposite of address our needs. And Nylander is two days away from sitting out the whole season without a contract. No thanks.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Dumba is on a short list of guys I’d consider realistically moving Nylander for

Nylander is nowhere near the short list I'd consider realistically moving Dumba for though so it's a moot point.

sasha barkov

Nov 4, 2016
No reason Minnesota should do either. Certainly not the Spurgeon deal. That does the opposite of address our needs. And Nylander is two days away from sitting out the whole season without a contract. No thanks.
Well, obviously a trade would be in place that has a contract that suits Nylander’s demands.

For some reason, I thought Minny was not in a playoff spot, now I see why spurgeon would be wanted.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Too bad you’re not the GM, cause latest rumours are that your team very much does.

Yeah, maybe the latest rumors from a month ago.

But I can promise you if the Wild do end up trading for Nylander (unlikely) you're not getting Dumba. Not even close.

Reactions: TheeNorthStar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille