GDT: Toronto @ Detroit, Saturday September 29, 7:00 PM, Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightTrain1

Oct 20, 2013
How is this game not 9-1. lol

That was one of the worst displays of passing and puck control ive ever seen at this level or really any level above midget.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
just can't seem to get into this game; except may be Braco, Timashov and Engvall and no Lily or Sandin cant get excited for this game much

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
They're playing against a lot of NHL guys that at worst would be good AHL guys though. Can't ignore the skill gap there.
it's not that they're losing, it's that they can't do anything out there. they can't even make passes to each other. I don't think you can blame that all on the small skill gap

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
From the B defenders, I'd go with Holl.

Heck no he's been terrible all game too. Honestly none of these defensemen are doing themselves many favours tonight, but since we are going to need a 7th defenseman, Carrick will probably get it just based on track record of doing well enough in the past. If we find a good offer for him, then Marincin should easily be next in line also because he's had the best track record and also looks like less of a tire fire than the others. Holl has hardly even shown why he should have been considered for an NHL job in the first place, and really he's firmly placed himself in the LoVerde tier of career AHLer with his preseason performances... Which is also what he showed much of last year too.

One thing is for sure, definitely should not be carrying 8 defensemen this year. If it wasn't for depth purposes, would probably not even carry 7, especially if Carrick got dealt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad