LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
DoOrVRZUYAAwXB6.jpg:large

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Wonder if anyone playing tonight has a chance of making the main roster? Looking at the names on the roster the only people who look like they have a shot are Carrick and an outside shot for Holl, though doubtful.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Wonder if anyone playing tonight has a chance of making the main roster? Looking at the names on the roster the only people who look like they have a shot are Carrick and an outside shot for Holl, though doubtful.
No one except probably McBackup. Carrick is either traded or sent down or claimed?, Holl isn't good enough.

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
Ok, have to go out for dinner tonight, might catch the end of this. But really this is the marlies B lineup?
Last night was beautiful and a horror.
Need some talent for RHD.

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
This is a Marlies game. I doubt anyone on the skating roster has a shot left with the Leafs.

Only Leaf here is the guy that will be our backup goalie.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

I hope so. After watching Ozhiganov last night someone needs to step up.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Hoping Holl makes the Leafs roster. I’m not convinced he gets through waivers and Oz hasn’t convinced me yet that he is ready.

Let’s go Marlies!!

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Basically the Marlies top 12 to start the season, which will also include Marchment.

One last audition for Rosen and Marincin -- Holl and Carrick.

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
A marlies game but I still like these cause while it is a Marlies game, they are wearing Leafs jerseys. I love watching to see who here will give it their all or one last push as a dark horse to make it. While many will find this game boring, especially compared to last night, I'll look for some story lines.

• Gauthier played with the big boys last night, he's more in his element tonight. Will he be able to stand out in likely his last time in a Leaf jersey?
  • Bracco, Grundstrom, Brooks and Engvall will essentially be the core of the Marlies. Which one will be this year's Johnsson as "the guy"? Will be cool to see who plays the best tonight.
  • The D core. All but LoVerde have seen time with the Leafs. All want another chance. Who will step up?

dun dun duuuuun

Reactions: Intact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->