Rumor: TOR has more “irons in the fire”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripper

Mar 4, 2013
Yeh he'd be an unreal add otherwise.
Not to mention that he wouldn't cost a thing. Only way I see him go to TO is if Shanahan gets Voynov to do a pressing and do a public apology and what not. I'd see him get a "one or two year: show me" type of deal.

Honestly, I believe that Voynov is being talked negatively right now because he isn't in the NHL yet... I'm sure that a couple of months after he's back, no one would even bat an eye. The team that got him would be extatic because he's doing his job properly and the other teams would be upset because Voynov actually is a good hockey player.

Anyways, time will tell what will happen with that guy.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Faulk? No.

I would trade Gardiner in a heartbeat for Faulk straight up. He has an extra year on his deal and is an RHD. Sure he had a down year last year but we don't need our Defence to drive the offense. We need a more concerted effort on D and while Faulk is no defensive stalwart he IMO better than Gardiner plus he fills a need.

Reilly Faulk
CDH Zaitsev
Dermott Hainsey
Carrick/Holl/Ozhiganov

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
I would trade Gardiner in a heartbeat for Faulk straight up. He has an extra year on his deal and is an RHD. Sure he had a down year last year but we don't need our Defence to drive the offense. We need a more concerted effort on D and while Faulk is no defensive stalwart he IMO better than Gardiner plus he fills a need.

Reilly Faulk
CDH Zaitsev
Dermott Hainsey
Carrick/Holl/Ozhiganov
Jumping the gun canes would have to add to get gardiner, he has more value even given there contracts. Back to back 40 plus point seasons while being a stable #3.

I agree faulk can bounce back but his value is pretty low right now.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Leafs roster when Shanny took over:

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Booth
Clarkson - Santorelli - Panik
Winnik - Holland - Komarov

Phaneuf - Robidas
Polak - Rielly
Gardiner - Holzer

Bernier
Reimer

BUT WHAT HAVE THEY REALLY DONE??
Ya I was talking about Dubas bud...

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I mean he’s been the GM for a month what do you expect. He’s been part of the management team since Shanny took over.
I don't expect much. I also don't expect Leafs fans to say he's so good that it's "embarrassing". Actually wait, I probably should expect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad