Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] Aaron Dell signs with the Maple Leafs (1 year, $800K)

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Will the Marlies even play this year?

Theres definitely some uncertainty with regards to the AHL in general. Could be part of the taxi squad. Essentially a group of players on call, available to play nhl games, but not on the main roster. Waivers obviously taking effect with some guys.

Reactions: Morrison

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Theres definitely some uncertainty with regards to the AHL in general. Could be part of the taxi squad. Essentially a group of players on call, available to play nhl games, but not on the main roster. Waivers obviously taking effect with some guys.
That's what I figured, basically a guy to wire pucks at in practice.

Kinda unfortunate for him, but ah well. Likely the reality for a lot of players this upcoming season.

Reactions: Morrison

serp

Jan 17, 2016
That's what I figured, basically a guy to wire pucks at in practice.

Kinda unfortunate for him, but ah well. Likely the reality for a lot of players this upcoming season.

There's a reasonable chance with a condensed schedule that most teams are going to have to use their third stringers at some point because someone gets hurt.

Reactions: nofehr

coopooter

Sep 28, 2017
  • 60BE4267-3705-4EEB-9E93-A41577A89A4D.jpeg
Dude you’re getting a Dell.
I’ll show myself out

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
You can allways just have Campbell exposed. Not sure he's the most attractive goalie to target out there.
I know the leafs brass really like Campbell and if Freddy didn't get resigned after this season they would want to hold on to him

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I know the leafs brass really like Campbell and if Freddy didn't get resigned after this season they would want to hold on to him

Calculated risk but there will definitely be better goalies out there exposed albeit more expensive ones . Think Leafs forwards and defense is probably more interesting for Seattle than Campbell. Just looked through it on Capfriendly simulator . Campbell ain't that attractive of a target on that roster to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad