TSN: Top 20 Trade Bait List

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I have a feeling that we may not see a 1st round pick moved this year. Last year's 1st rounder trade didn't go so well.
Yes but the year before it was the opposite. Chicago gave up a first in exchange for Vermette who went on to be an important part of their Stanley Cup winning team. You never know which way it'll go but if you're a GM who thinks they have a decent chance at the cup, you'll do what it takes because you may not get another shot.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
How could anyone say that Perreault is garbage? He's on pace for solid 2nd line LW scoring, his corsi stats have always been good and he's on an extremely good contract for 4 more years.

His on-ice shooting % and PDO have been brutal this season too so his point-scoring pace should likely be higher.

dropdeadjoey

Oct 23, 2014
Ontario
Yes, but how many of them are/will be available at the deadline?

Likely not many of them will be available at the deadline, but how many teams would look at Pavelec as an upgrade over what they currently have? Off the top of my head, I'd say San Jose as a playoff team. However, I'm not sure how SJ fans feel about Dell.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
I would want brian boyle to montreal:yo:

He should received attention a day or another. He should be in the top 10 IMO. I would like him in the team but we have so much bottom 6 players.... Anyway, I think that the Bolt will try to reach an extension if its not already happened on words.

How could anyone say that Perreault is garbage? He's on pace for solid 2nd line LW scoring, his corsi stats have always been good and he's on an extremely good contract for 4 more years.

His on-ice shooting % and PDO have been brutal this season too so his point-scoring pace should likely be higher.

I saw the previous. Thats impressing but I can bring you a stat where Nathan Beaulieu is the best dman of the league... and he's not... Perrault is not garbage, but he's not a sure shot for a spot in the top 6. He would be for us just another Deharnais to be hated somewhere in the long run

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
His P/60 is garbage this season.

Yup.

Shooting <4%.

I chose '11-'16 because stats.hockeyanalysis wouldn't give a five year sample including the current one, for some reason.

I saw the previous. Thats impressing but I can bring you a stat where Nathan Beaulieu is the best dman of the league... and he's not... Perrault is not garbage, but he's not a sure shot for a spot in the top 6. He would be for us just another Deharnais to be hated somewhere in the long run

What's the stat that shows Beaulieu is the best defenseman in the league?

In any case, 5 on 5 P/60 is far from cherry picking. How much does he score when he's on the ice even-strength?

You're right, though, that you just might not like his style. I personally love the way Perreault plays--like he's six inches taller than he is and hits like a demon, but can anticipate the offensive and neutral zone very well. The former probably doesn't help him stay healthy, though.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Yup.

Shooting <4%.

I chose '11-'16 because stats.hockeyanalysis wouldn't give a five year sample including the current one, for some reason.

What's the stat that shows Beaulieu is the best defenseman in the league?

In any case, 5 on 5 P/60 is far from cherry picking. How much does he score when he's on the ice even-strength?

You're right, though, that you just might not like his style. I personally love the way Perreault plays--like he's six inches taller than he is and hits like a demon, but can anticipate the offensive and neutral zone very well. The former probably doesn't help him stay healthy, though.

Beaulieu has been the NHL preseason point leader this year... It doesnt tell the whole story...

I dont want to bash your stat, but this one is realy in contradiction with the offensive contribution he actually brings.

Lenerdosy

Feb 23, 2015
He's signed for another year, but if we protect Granlund+Sutter over him then it will just be another brainless Benning move. Hopefully he's fired before then.

Lets be honest, Granlund is getting exposed. I would rather have an older Hansen who does everything he does well than Granlund any day of the week, even if it means Hansen is injured part of every season.

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Trading Kane would be dumb. I get the whole "off ice issues" thing but that really doesn't matter to me. He give 110% whenever he's on the ice and provides our lackluster roster with much needed speed. Unless he nets a young top-4 LHD without adding (which he won't) I'm not interested.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Trading Kane would be dumb. I get the whole "off ice issues" thing but that really doesn't matter to me. He give 110% whenever he's on the ice and provides our lackluster roster with much needed speed. Unless he nets a young top-4 LHD without adding (which he won't) I'm not interested.

Kane is a coaster and even though he scored twice against Toronto it is extremely obvious.

Altimus

Probably drunk
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2006
West end Ottawa
lazar has talent but is sitting in the press box eating popcorn because the sens are afraid to lose him on waivers
Extremely accurate. They won't move him off the 4th line and give him good linemates or at least see some pp time since he is playing like an offensive black hole. Now, he isn't helping himself at all since I can't remember the last time he played like an offensive threat. He needs ahl time to get his confidence. A change of scenery is probably his best chance at finding his game.

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Beaulieu has been the NHL preseason point leader this year... It doesnt tell the whole story...

I dont want to bash your stat, but this one is realy in contradiction with the offensive contribution he actually brings.

Well, I wasn't going to bump this thread but since it's back anyway...

That's ridiculous. 5-on-5 P/60 is the best indicator of scoring rates and I showed the largest sample size stats.hockeyanalysis had available.

Raw preseason scoring is a tiny sample of non-NHL hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad