Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Duder54

Dec 11, 2017
Canadian ex-pat in Zurich, Switzerland
That Nurse-Ceci pairing got absolutely outclassed in this game. Brutal.
I think the majority of Oilers fans were hoping for an upgrade on Ceci at the TDL. Alas.

Nurse is what he is at this point - flashes of greatness, prone to giant brain farts at the absolute worst moments. Would be a fine 1b/2a on most teams, especially paired with someone not named Ceci, but he's paid like an elite 1a unfortunately. His cap hit is an albatross, any way you slice it.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I said I have Oilers winning the cup and as my #1 favorite, and I'm sticking to it.

I didn't have Canucks as a top 3 team, and I'm sticking to that.

But I did have Canucks as a "dark horse" before entering playoffs. Specifically for games like last night, or Nashville when they made a comeback. Very impressive win. Sometimes it's not that important to dominate the game/score for 60 minutes, it's simply about finding a way to win.

I still think Oilers will win this round, but this was a hell of a comeback by Canucks.

Duder54

Dec 11, 2017
Canadian ex-pat in Zurich, Switzerland
I said I have Oilers winning the cup and as my #1 favorite, and I'm sticking to it.

I didn't have Canucks as a top 3 team, and I'm sticking to that.

But I did have Canucks as a "dark horse" before entering playoffs. Specifically for games like last night, or Nashville when they made a comeback. Very impressive win. Sometimes it's not that important to dominate the game/score for 60 minutes, it's simply about finding a way to win.

I still think Oilers will win this round, but this was a hell of a comeback by Canucks.
tbf, it was as much a collapse by the Oilers as it was a comeback by the Canucks.

That said, the Oilers deserved that loss. Their effort after the 1st period was embarrassing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad